signals and closed console

Hi Everyone,

I have i question. What will happen if I close my console and I have at the moment e.x. 5 opened transaction? All my transaction will also close? Or signal will stop, but transactions will be still opened?

I would be grateful for answer.

Regard, Adasiex

"Or signal will stop, but transactions will be still opened?"

This. To follow a Signal 24/5, you can rent an VPS and move your MetaTrader to it (or leave your Computer on the whole time). Also i would suggest you to try around with an Demo Account and free Signals (You can find some at my profile). So you can get a feeling for the whole subscribing thing without risk!

Thomas Werra:

"Or signal will stop, but transactions will be still opened?"

This. To follow a Signal 24/5, you can rent an VPS and move your MetaTrader to it (or leave your Computer on the whole time). Also i would suggest you to try around with an Demo Account and free Signals (You can find some at my profile). So you can get a feeling for the whole subscribing thing without risk!

Thank you for response and advice.

So, if i have 2 opened possition with the result of -20 and -35 USD and I close my console I will reduce my account balance of 55 USD, am I right?

Adasiex:

Thank you for response and advice.

So, if i have 2 opened possition with the result of -20 and -35 USD and I close my console I will reduce my account balance of 55 USD, am I right?

Nope, the orders will stay online and move with the market. Lets say the course is 100. You go long. The price drops to 50. You now have -50$, but trade is still open. Now you close the console. While you are offline, the course go to 150 and your trade changes to +50$. Lets say you have an Take profit @course 200 and the course now moves there while you are logged out. The trade still will be closed. So next time you log in, you would see 100$ profit and no open trade.

And about Signal, you only get new trades while you are online. Also the trades are only closed while the MetaTrader is online. Lets say the course go to 150 while you are off and the signal provider close the trade for the 50$ profit. If you are not connected in this moment, the trade will go on. It can happen now, the course drops to 90 and you log in. Then your Console is like "Oh shit, the trade was closed long before, i have to close it NOW". and regardless your profit/loss, it will close the trade. That way the provider earned some money, while you have not. 

Thomas Werra:

Nope, the orders will stay online and move with the market. Lets say the course is 100. You go long. The price drops to 50. You now have -50$, but trade is still open. Now you close the console. While you are offline, the course go to 150 and your trade changes to +50$. Lets say you have an Take profit @course 200 and the course now moves there while you are logged out. The trade still will be closed. So next time you log in, you would see 100$ profit and no open trade.

And about Signal, you only get new trades while you are online. Also the trades are only closed while the MetaTrader is online. Lets say the course go to 150 while you are off and the signal provider close the trade for the 50$ profit. If you are not connected in this moment, the trade will go on. It can happen now, the course drops to 90 and you log in. Then your Console is like "Oh shit, the trade was closed long before, i have to close it NOW". and regardless your profit/loss, it will close the trade. That way the provider earned some money, while you have not. 

Ok, now everything is clear for me:) thank you again for help:)

Regards,

Adasiex

You are welcome :)

very helpful :)
Reason: