General - page 1189

D1 price is on primary bullish with secondary correction: Chinkou Span line crossed the price from above to below on open bar for possible breakdownSinkou Span A line as the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo is located exact below the price for now; if the price crosses this line from above to below so...
GBPJPY: Sees Price Hesitation GBPJPY – The cross may continue to maintain its broader uptrend medium term but faces corrective pullback risk. On the upside, resistance lies at the 186.00 level followed by the 187.00 level where a break will aim at the 188.00 level. A cut through here will aim at...
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary market rally: Chinkou Span line is near to be crossed with the price from below to above for good breakoutSinkou Span A line as the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo is located exact above the price for now; if the price crosses this line so we may see the...
  SIGNALS AND MT4  (1)
dear friends, because not appear the tab "signs" in my MT4. My account is demo, and the signs that I have chosen is free.
[Deleted]
CBRtrade provides Leading Day Trading services. Access to capital for equities Trading that is more than anyone else in the industry. Membership Starts with only $1000 and Day trade Unlimited times. Prices are lower than in any other company. Also we are looking for experienced Day Traders to trade...
  Did you see what appeared at the top?  (138   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
What is it
i am new to forex and I have bought an EA online. If I want to grow my account faster, what is the maximum risk I can safely trade for this particular EA: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/revtraderpro/rev-trader-pro-real/1043229 It has a win ratio of 72%, average wins of 28 pips and average lost of...
How to calculate swap if lot size is 0.01 for gbpusd for short/long positions ? I'm now in short position in gbpusd for 0.01 lot, in Trade tap in Swap section i see $0.09 but if I try to get it by this printf("swap: buy: %f , sell: %f", SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(), SYMBOL_SWAP_LONG),...
Put your Comment for EUR/USD pair . Like for AUD/USD pair. Share your Experience as Well. Happy Trading
There are a lot of products in Market. The performances are rapidly growing. Metaquotes Software Corp Ltd. recommends payoff to community in order to market product. But in the brochure of the product only price is showed, not payoff. I suggest the form of price/payoff(=percentage of price) at...
Hi Guys,   I'm soon about to buy a notebook that can cope with building and testing expert advisors. Here goes my question - which part of hardware is more important in terms of backtesting and optimization? Is it CPU or RAM? I'd imagine CPU makes the backtest go faster, but RAM allows you to work...
Just recently, Orbex forex broker has launched their Forex Trading Library full of free educational materials: - eBooks - Video courses - Tutorials - Webinars - Infographic - Trading tips In addition, Orbex blog provides traders with the daily market research, technical and fundamental analyses, web
Hello, I have an idea for an EA which looks like the holy grail on charts. Basically all it has to do on 1hr chart is: .buy 1 lot when 8 moving average crosses 50 moving average. . If signal was wrong sell 2 lots when 8 crosses 50 again. . If bad signal (rare) for a 3rd time buy 2 more lots when 8
Hi, I have MT5 from two brokers. One of them is Alpari. I was working with MetaEditor, after while I've closed it, then I've tried to open it but it wouldn't. I cannot run MetaEditor from MT5, from Program Files (I've tried Run As A Administrator). I've tried reinstall, but did not work. I've tried...
Hi guys, I would like to develop an EA to mainly trade CFD (indices, commodities etc...) and I would obviously like to backtest the whole thing... The problem is that on that kind of CFD historical data provided by the broker is not complete, usually only a few months are available and that's simply...
EURUSD: Eyes Builds Up Recovery Tone EURUSD: With EUR continuing to eye further upside, price extension is likely in the days ahead. On the upside, resistance lies at the 1.2550 level where a break will aim at the 1.2550 level, its psycho level followed by the 1.2600 level. Further out, resistance...
DAX30 FUTURES: *General overview for 26/11/2014 12:50 CET* On lower time frames traders can see, that the impulsive wave progression is unfolding to the upside and first targets has been projected at the levels of 10023 and 10175. * Support/Resistance* 10175- Wave v Target Level 10084 - WR2 10023 -...
Hi i'm trying to use a DLL to import functions for an Expert Advisor. I originally tried the code in MT4 and it was working fine. i followed this tuto to make it work in MT5 but as soon as i call any function from the DLL, the program suddently closes and the debugger also closes without any...
Hi, i'm trying to make an ea work in a period converter offline chart. I try to hardcode the Symbol, enter all the routine in a infinite loop. It seems that the EA doesn't receive any feed from the chart. The same EA work in other offline chart like Renko or RAnge. Can someone give me a solution....
Does anyone know when strategy tester is to support OpenCL?
Swap account is designed for Muslim traders ?
[Deleted]
looking for daily advanced camarilla indicator which extend to h8 & l8 i only found daily camarilla extend to h5 and l5 but i want h8 and l8
[Deleted]
looking for metatrader its day candle begin with london session
GBPUSD: Eyes Further Upside On Recovery GBPUSD: With GBP closing higher on Monday, further upside is envisaged. While holding above its year – to-date-low at 1.5589 level, recovery risk remains. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5600 level where a break will aim at the 1.5550 level. A break of...
Hello, can someone help me? I cannot find my order procedure page, so i cannot follow through with my order
Have you already noticed the icon with a lock in front of MQL5.com in the browser address bar? It means that the website is now operating via HTTPS protocol with support for encryption. Previously, this protocol was enabled only for the private area - user profiles. Now, the entire website has...
Hello fellow traders I have a big problem here. I once performed a search on "mt 4 search box", see http://prntscr.com/59mebi , and every time I open ( run) my meta trader 4 platform, the last item I type on the search box always appears ( in this case: Harmonic inv)and I have tried to delete it...
Hello I wanna some advice. I have some problem in finding some statiscal functions in MQL5 or 4, is that I wanna find the mode,the mean, standard deviation, Kurtosis, or related functions on this program but I dont find, can anyone help me? I wanna apply the mode for a list of HIGH prices in...
Since a few days, I have the ChartXOnDropped(), ChartYOnDropped(), ChartPriceOnDropped() always returning 0 and ChartTimeOnDropped()) returning 1970.01.01. 00.00.00 I am connected, and everyting else seems to work fine besides that. I have reinstalled the program, but it still does the same thing...
Hi, My signal is not listed on the site. Could anyone explain to me why? I'm registered as a signal provider (BlindMist Trend Catcher) and I've been active since May 2014 Thank you