General - page 1189

Spreadsheet  (2)
Hi, I am trying to setup a spreadsheet with drop down selection button, if someone can give me the key strokes of how to do this, that will be cool. Thanks
Can my broker see my SL andTP positions in real time? Forgive me if it's a stupid question, i'm new to MT4!
hello now that microsoft has pre release their windows 10 . Is anyone know that now metatrader can run full function on windows 10 mobile ?
I'm looking for a TzPivots Dashboard, displaying where price is.. at the mr1, r1, s1, etc.. for all the pairs in my watch list on a 15m time frame. I would be extremely grateful and i'm sure lots of other people would find this useful as well ! Thanks in advance
i would like to set my meta trader with multiple broker demo accounts!! thanks
  CHF convulsion  (12   1 2)
Hi there guys, Anyone affected by the CHF news on thursdays or by the closure of a broker due to it
hi, i want to create a buy order with a predefined lot upon entering one single keystroke. how can i do this on metatrader?
Im asking because recently a big broker shut down after the big CHF movement caused massive loses on its clients and currently the broker's platform is also shut down.
Dear Mladen, Mrtools and other coding expert friends, Please help to make an INDI that show "the HIGH & LOW of the first 4-hour of the WEEK"like the attached picture. Thanks and regards, anton
hi guys, how can i send an order via email to metatrader. metatrader has to be able to interpret the email as a buy or a sell order. thanks a lot for help in advance.
Does anyone know in order for the program to be running do i have to run my computer 24/7 and do i need to have to keep the software running?
Starting with the previous build, MetaTrader 4 for iPhone and iPad became compatible with iOS 8. The new version provides even more significant changes. Below are the three reasons why you should update your application right now: New MetaTrader 4 iOS features improved financial news. Support...
Hi, I was wondering if there is a script or EA that will automatically close all of my currently open orders if profit for each order is above $10? If so, please reply with a link to download that script or EA. Thank you.
Hello , I have a problem for update chart I'm testing account with "Alpari-MT5" server for demo account my chart is not updating from 16 January but today is 21 January I test several symbol and test several account on vps and my pc but when I change my server for example FXCM that true and...
Hi, I have mt4, I am subscriber to several mt4 signals here at mql5.com I want to subscribe to a signal, however, when I bring it up in Mt4 terminal, under the signal tab after searching for it. I can see the signal, I can see that I have more than enough money to subscribe to the signal, but the...
Dear all, I am new to Metatrader and wnated to know if you can get 3 minute and 10 minute charts? If so, can you tell me how please as I dont see those periods on the periodicity table. Thanks Trevor
Drew Niv was looking for action. Then action came looking for him. While in his 30s, Niv built his young brokerage, FXCM Inc. (FXCM), into a money machine by turning the global foreign-exchange market into a playground for day-traders. But by early 2014, his hot hand had gone cold. Niv’s customers...
Hello,   I was wondering if someone has experience with intensive backtesting on mql4 and mql5. If yes, what's the speed difference and quality difference ..? kind regards, Wouter Vermeersch 
I need some help to modify this indicator. I want the levels to be displayed day by day like the day seperator. I want to see a breakdown to see if levels where hit in the past Any help
Hi everyone .I want to start trading but so far not sure which broker I should trust.I don't believe the comments on the review sites about any broker they look fake so i came here to ask you guys. which one is you think is the best broker for a starter like me with the starting investment of $...
after uninstalling my old mt5 set up, i tried to install mataquotes version but it just keeps installing the one that was there before! can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong?
Are any other brokers out there offering MT5 dummy accounts as i dont seem able to find any?
I keep having trouble logging in. Sometimes when I enter my username and password it tells me it's an "invalid login or password", but I know that it's not. Sometimes if I keep trying eventually it lets me in. What worries me is that also when I click the forgot password link to try that way it says
Hi. My name is Imran. But you can call me Emmy if you want. Or anything. AS LONG AS I LIKE IT! >:3 Ok anyways, I am new here and i made an account because i have a question. So if you can answer it, thank you :). Whenever i play or start an indicator on the Metaeditor, the indicator only shows...
We are pleased toannounce the integration of MetaTrader 5 tradingplatform with Borsa Istanbul. With the release of the updated MetaTrader 5 Gateway to Borsa Istanbul, brokersand traders receive the complete functionality for performing trading operationsin VIOP section (futures...
hy to all im a new trader and i can use all the help i can get!!!now im stuck while trying to add a new indicator to my indicators list....can anyone help me with some simple instructions?thanks very much.......shalom.
[Deleted]
Hi all, After i re installed my MT4 today, the MA indicators freeze after i put them to the chart. Tried 4 indicators, some with alarms, but dont see movements. They do update/refresh if i switch from one timeframe to another. Do i overlook some on the new MT4 account? Hope you guys can help me out,...
Germany repatriated 120 tonnes of its gold back to the Bundesbank’s vaults last year, the bank announced on Monday. The German central bank said it “stepped up” its bullion transfers during 2014, bringing 35 tonnes of its gold from Paris and another 85 tonnes from New York. “Implementation of our...
At first glance the question does not seem to be the right one, or rather the answer is obvious. And if you think about it? Sometimes I see such tics in reality, I underline - in REALITY and they are single and very rare. Then the question - what is it? Mistake at the brokerage company, ..... And
Has anyone noticed that the price feed has stopped for the metaquotes this evening. I am not getting any prices both on the computer and the iphone. Both are logged in just fine, just no prices