General - page 1188

I know there is the function OnDeInit(int) on my EA. But I have an important security control in a MQH file. I'd like to close my EA immediately, but, when I'm processing a function that is outside of my EA. It is in a .mqh file. In this context, I can not call OnDeInit. Is there an option for it?...
Hi all, I am wanting to buy a product that is listed on the marketplace. It is quite expensive and I have multiple mt4 computers (1 at home, 2 in the office). I am wondering if I buy this indicator in the market, for example, on my home computer with mt4, can I install and use the same indicator on...
The only court these days where central bankers can be held accountable for their misdeeds is in the court of public opinion. Every central banker is guilty of price fixing in one way or another, and the ramifications of their actions can be felt far and wide, especially in the wallets of we lowly...
The January 15th CHF surprise got me thinking. I was partly caught in that CHF web. I am a die hard technical analyst but just before the surprise, some of my colleagues advised I should have a position just in case of a surprise SNB intervention. The surprise eventually came but not what...
[Deleted]
Maybe I have missed something or not searched on here properly, apologies if that is the case.  Why have my last 2 demo MT4 signals been archived within a few hours after set up?
Discussion started here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page989#comment_480838 The original statement was that bitmaps are several times/tens of times slower than text objects. After discussions and checking the test sources, the picture became clearer and it turned out that bitmaps are
How can I activate a product (on a new computer) I brought last year in June.  I no longer use/nor do I have the computer I bought the product from.  I can't even find the product under the "Purchased" category?  Please help. 
Hi, I am looking for an MT4 Weekly Pivot Indicator that has an adjustable start time so it can be used on different brokers servers as they often use different GMT start times. I would also like it to display lines similar to the chart, ie; not full width and cluttering up the screen, but preferably...
  Good broker  (12   1 2)
Someone please post a good broker with average spread+commission below 1.. Thanks
I am a registered member in MQL since 2014, but recently I am following MQL's every sections to gather more knowledge and really I am very much appreciate and satisfy with MQL and entire team to support the best services. I have some a question: Is there any benefit to refer someone to join and...
Hi All, This post probably only applies if you have the above laptop model. My newly installed version of MT4 (from IG) just wouldn't work. It froze my laptop leaving it completely unresponsive, the only option was to do a hard boot. After a few hours on the internet I found another soul with...
i really need an indicator that can find the highest low in a range of candles and also the lowest high in a range of candles,can anyone help? 
I want to open charts from a script and attach a customer indicator to each chart. Opening the charts is easy: void OnStart()   { long chart1 = ChartOpen("AUDJPY",PERIOD_H4); long chart2 = ChartOpen("AUDNZD",PERIOD_H4); long chart3 = ChartOpen("AUDUSD",PERIOD_H4);...
This is real situation that I encounter, I’ve got several trades GBPUSD (MT4) in 100% Hedge and every day I’ve got minus Equity, …. ??? It’s possible to reach zero and lost the account? How is possible to happens, normally with hedge we can stay invariably for long time?? Someone could be help...
On a Monthly graph it seems that the USDCAD have an old resistance around 1.1850 back to 2004. Also it have been rising for five consecutive months including January 2015. On a daily graph it seems also that the currency pair had been moving inside a channel for several months and as it hit its...
The gold price is now 1287.74 The average price of gold today 1295.84 Promptly at 5.30 GMT Lyndon will penetrate the daily gold price midfield 1295.84
Hello all this is my first post. First of all thanks to everyone sharing so much good information in this great forum ! I have been trying to work with demo accounts and see if I can download and work with M1 history data - all I am trying to do is go back to year 2010 and for each day at 12:00 just...
do everything right and it says..error saving data...and highlights my correctly entered phone number
Hi, im having a problem with metatrader 5. The charts are frozen to January 16, network is connected, but the charts will not update. I have tried reinstalling, but still the same. Maybe you could give me a solution?
Binary options Vanilla options Other types of options None
[Deleted]
What should I have to choose.? ECN No dealing desk or STP.?
anyone use meta trader 4 with mb trading? I get common error when logging into my live account today but maybe that's because trading hasn't started yet, but yet when I call mbtrading I get a "please leave a message" and that's it.
Does anyone has a good Arbitrage EA which works?
Hi! I need to find a forex broker where the courses are identical to the real account of demo and also move the same! can someone help me or give a tip or even call a broker? Thanks in advance
Can I installed MT4 on windows server 2012 R2( Server PC) Operating System ?
With Fed mouthpiece Jon Hilsenrath warning - in no lesser status-quo narrative-deliverer than The Wall Street Journal - that The ECB's actions (and pre-emptive collapse in the EUR) means the U.S. economy must deal with a rapidly strengthening dollar that will make American goods more expensive...
I don't really know anything about these things so anyone who knows why is free to educate me...Constructively
Over the past 48 hours, the world has been bombarded with a relentless array of soundbites, originating either at the ECB, or - inexplicably - out of Greece, the place which has been explicitly isolated by Frankfurt, that the European Central Bank's QE will benefit everyone. Setting the record...
Hi, I used an Virtual server registration @ my VantageSFX account, now I run out that account, can I transfer rest of subscription (2 weeks left) to another account (markets.com)? Regards, Martijn