General - page 1188

SIGN
I have to balance on the $ 21 bill and I'm trying to sign the sign Maknyoss the mt4 asks for a password but does not sign what could be wrong?
Hi, I'd like to import data price data into MT4 which has been manipulated, but don't want to override the existing price data. Is there a way to import it as another file name. Let me give you an example. Based on the calculations I do, I get a 1H MA. In order to import it I need to have OHLC
Hi everybody, My EA is trendfollower8. It's a profitable EA. Below is the what I facing. :( Ready for sale Signal is published and available for public and for subscription Available in showcase Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available Available in MetaTrader...
A lot of forex traders are so obsessed about making profits in the forex, that are use very aggressive and profit poses techniques or trading strategies they mistakenly in the hurry forget to protect themselves. They are so engrossed with the lucrativeness of the forex market that they forget that...
Hi, I wrote this simple function to move two open orders to breakeven when certain criteria are met. The problem I'm having is that it moves one trade to breakeven but gives me a modify error 1 for the second. Any ideas? Thank You void MoveToBreakEven() { for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i >= 0; i--) {...
Hi, I've found this printscreen of the SSG_Fibar indicator (see attachment). Anyone has the code ? Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hello Guys, have you ever trade often in choppy market? Please share it here you experience. i trade Trending and during choppy Market:)
Hi engaged with a developer and I'm stuck at Prototype step. How do I stop the deal because the indicator can't be fixed. Thank you,
on the bottom of chart the object of event are displayed with time. I can delete them by turning on object list window->list all, then delete all events. I save this change as a template.then, each time i can turn off event by opening this template. but, if I close MT5 client and reopen. all...
I have a problem - I cannot access mql5 cloud today (i get "failed" or "connecting" error). I was using it yesterday with little issues. I tried on 2 different computers (32 and 64 bit) same effect. Is anyone having same problem?
hi, i would like to get my signal to operate on my Ipad, since i am not home at my desktop daytime and cant let it run on it. anybody can help? tks
Trading is not about being perfect. It’s not about being psychic either; you can’t always predict where prices are going. But to be a successful trader, you do need to get in sync with the market and learn how to let trends reward you. With each passing year, I have learned more and more...
In my EA I open a position with both tp and sl. When the position closes, I want to know if it was due to the tp or the sl. What code can do this? Thanks
  Hey!  (1)
HI, just wondering if anyone can help me, I think I need a script written but could be wrong because im not too sure ! basically what i need is a "trade entry button" that takes the previous candle (high/low) and puts the stop 1 pip below the candle and entry 1 pip above for a long and reverse...
someone create ea for this perfect hedging system i will explain strategy. 01. To keep things simple, let's assume there is no spread. Open a position in any direction you like. Example : Buy 0.1 lots at 1.9830 A few seconds after placing your Buy order, place a Sell Stop order for 0.3 lots at...
I am starting to code in OOP in MT4. My previously written code in C is quite complex and so I want to use encapsulation to control coding more tightly. I have transferred class definitions from MT5 to MT4 but get some enums undefined. I have tried to find where the enums are defined but they seem
How Get forex trading legal in india ? Please tell me any persons and Any ways tell me ? Dear friends ,please tell me forex trading in india legal and how can get its legal ? and how get withdraw and deposits legal ways ,please tell me any one?
D1 H4 H1 M30 M15 M5 other
You always, ALWAYS manage your risk on EVERY single trade. The moment you loosen your control over your trades, you allow emotion to creep in and before you know it, you’re in a downward spiral of emotional Forex trading and losing trades. Only risk the money you are prepared to lose in every trade
As a general rule of thumb, traders should set stop/loss orders closer to the opening price than limit orders. If this rule is followed, a trader needs to be right less than 50% of the time to be profitable. For example, a trader that uses a 30 pip stop/loss and 100-pip limit orders, needs only...
Make sure to anticipate your trades and follow some kind of written plan. What I mean by “anticipate” your trades is to make sure you never jump in the market on a whim or without any pre-defined reason. You want to always make sure you are basing your trades on logic and objectivity, not...
The general notion could be that forex is too cumbersome to comprehend and that it might not really be their thing. But the simple truth is that these are all lazy excuses to study your way through the forex. Traders know that the forex is fertile and for every sweat you sow, there is a tuber...
The spot foreign exchange (forex or FX) market is the world's largest market, with over US$1 trillion traded per day. One derivative of this market is the forex futures market, which is only one one-hundredth the size.In futures market, instead of making the exchange immediately, contracts are...
Don't be deceived there is no safe short cut in the forex, you can never boycot the place of learning in the forex. Make no mistake about this in forex, you must give the forex something (either your money or hardwork) before you could recieve from it. Do you think that's a little long? How about if...
Hi. I would like to draw fibs with levels of different colors. Please show me how.
Hi , I have a script that sends a new order with an indicator . It works like this : if (OrdersTotal() < 20 ) { if (Bid < iMACD(NULL,PERIOD_H1,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,0,1) ) { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lot,Bid,0,OrderStopLoss,OrderTakeProfit,"1010",40000,0,Orange) ; return ; } } But there is a
hi. i m new to mql5.com. i have subscribed many signals but i don't know the basics. the question is , Do i need to turn my mt4 on for 24hours to copy signals?
Hello, please, anybody knows a broker that offers CFDs Share trades at MT5 platform?
D1 price is on primary bullish with secondary correction: Chinkou Span line crossed the price from above to below on open bar for possible breakdownSinkou Span A line as the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo is located exact below the price for now; if the price crosses this line from above to below so...