Does MT4 or 5 notify me when an indicator condition has been meet.

Hi Guys

Is there why to get a little pop up/alert/ notification that macd or stochastic crossover has happen? also can the same be done if a 200MA crossover happens with a 10MA? 

Cheers

Andrew 

Yes it is possible.This one would be for the moving average crossover . Specify more about the macd or stochastic crossover.This is for MT4.
if(iMA(Symbol(),Period(),10,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)<iMA(Symbol(),Period(),200,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)&&iMA(Symbol(),Period(),10,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)>iMA(Symbol(),Period(),200,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0))Alert("10MA above 200 MA");   //ALert for 10 MA crossing above 200 mA
if(iMA(Symbol(),Period(),10,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)>iMA(Symbol(),Period(),200,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)&&iMA(Symbol(),Period(),10,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0)<iMA(Symbol(),Period(),200,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0))Alert("10MA below 200 MA");   //ALert for 10 MA crossing below 200 mA

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
Yes it is possible.This one would be for the moving average crossover . Specify more about the macd or stochastic crossover.This is for MT4.

Hi Damian, thank you for your reply, What about every time a stochastic crossover happened on a 5min chart, is there a way that the platform can notify me? ie by a sound or email 

Cheers 

Andrewt84:

Hi Damian, thank you for your reply, What about every time a stochastic crossover happened on a 5min chart, is there a way that the platform can notify me? ie by a sound or email 

Cheers 

Stochstic crossing what? Explain me the settings . Example: Stochastic crossing 80 line.

Hi Damian

Examples, when ever the the stochastic is crossing up thought 20 line or below the 80 line or when ever there a crossover. (Stoch setting 14,3,3 on a 5min chart)

Andrewt84:

Hi Damian

Examples, when ever the the stochastic is crossing up thought 20 line or below the 80 line or when ever there a crossover. (Stoch setting 14,3,3 on a 5min chart)

if(iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_SIGNAL,1)<iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_MAIN,1)
&&
iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_SIGNAL,0)>iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_MAIN,0))Alert("signal crossing main to upside");  //Signal crossing main to the upside

if(iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_SIGNAL,1)>iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_MAIN,1)
&&
iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_SIGNAL,0)<iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_MAIN,0))Alert("signal crossing main to downside");  //Signal crossing main to the downside

if(iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_MAIN,1)<=20
&& 
iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_MAIN,0)>20)Alert("Crossing 20 line");  //Crossing of level 20

if(iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_MAIN,1)>=80
&& 
iStochastic(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,14,3,3,MODE_SMA,STO_LOWHIGH,MODE_MAIN,0)<80)Alert("Crossing 80 line");  //Crossing of level 80

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:

Thank you Damian

Is this a EA or a alert?  

Andrewt84:

Thank you Damian

Is this a EA or a alert?  

alert 

Damian Mateusz Dziadosz:
alert 

Hi Damian, I am a newbie please can to tell me how to install the alert please.

Regards

Andrew 

Attach here or in private message an indicator and i will put it in the code (it have to be mq4).
Reason: