withdrawing funds

Can anybody shed light on why you can only withdraw $2 a day with PayPal from my account. I deposited $20 using PayPal and went to withdraw it and there is a restriction of maximum $2. I would contact the the the company that runs this site to ask the question but as with all areas of the site they're contact details are very illusive.

Maybe you must wait for sometime before you can make the withdrawal, for example 24H after the deposit. The reason you can withdraw $2 might be because of the initial bonus of $2 you receive after signup.

Good luck!

Candles:

Maybe you must wait for sometime before you can make the withdrawal, for example 24H after the deposit. The reason you can withdraw $2 might be because of the initial bonus of $2 you receive after signup.

Good luck!

The initial bonus can't be withdrawn.

angevoyageur:
The initial bonus can't be withdrawn.

Yes, thats correct, but technically it is not withdrawn if the remainder in the account after withdrawal is greater than or equal to the bonus. This was my reasoning for the possibility of witdrawing $2.

But then again I might be totally off here...

Candles:

Yes, thats correct, but technically it is not withdrawn if the remainder in the account after withdrawal is greater than or equal to the bonus. This was my reasoning for the possibility of witdrawing $2.

But then again I might be totally off here...

Nobody knows, this is why I refer the OP to the ServiceDesk.

I myself see that my entire balance is available for withdrawal so must be something with your account. Of course no bonus is included within.

MetaSky:

I myself see that my entire balance is available for withdrawal so must be something with your account. Of course no bonus is included within.

Who are you talking about? This topic is 2 months old.

why cant I draw out my money? and nobody is willing to help.The brokers and the accounts department is giving me the runaround for 3 weeks now.Wondering if this really is a scam.

jesse_james:
why cant I draw out my money?

and nobody is willing to help.

The brokers and the accounts department is giving me the runaround for 3 weeks now.

1. What money? With MetaQuotes or your broker?
  2. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes. No one here can help you.
  3. What money? With MetaQuotes or your broker? If it's your broker ask them.
Reason: