Download MetaTrader 5
To add comments, please log in or register
What is MetaQuotes ID? Find that out from the article!
scalpman
scalpman 2013.12.10 09:50 
Can anybody shed light on why you can only withdraw $2 a day with PayPal from my account. I deposited $20 using PayPal and went to withdraw it and there is a restriction of maximum $2. I would contact the the the company that runs this site to ask the question but as with all areas of the site they're contact details are very illusive.
Alain Verleyen
Pasi Hakamaki
Pasi Hakamaki 2013.12.10 12:16  

Maybe you must wait for sometime before you can make the withdrawal, for example 24H after the deposit. The reason you can withdraw $2 might be because of the initial bonus of $2 you receive after signup.

Good luck!

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2013.12.10 12:24  
Candles:

Maybe you must wait for sometime before you can make the withdrawal, for example 24H after the deposit. The reason you can withdraw $2 might be because of the initial bonus of $2 you receive after signup.

Good luck!

The initial bonus can't be withdrawn.
Pasi Hakamaki
Pasi Hakamaki 2013.12.10 12:29  
angevoyageur:
The initial bonus can't be withdrawn.

Yes, thats correct, but technically it is not withdrawn if the remainder in the account after withdrawal is greater than or equal to the bonus. This was my reasoning for the possibility of witdrawing $2.

But then again I might be totally off here...

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2013.12.10 12:39  
Candles:

Yes, thats correct, but technically it is not withdrawn if the remainder in the account after withdrawal is greater than or equal to the bonus. This was my reasoning for the possibility of witdrawing $2.

But then again I might be totally off here...

Nobody knows, this is why I refer the OP to the ServiceDesk.
Ovidiu Caslariu
Ovidiu Caslariu 2014.02.24 19:29  

I myself see that my entire balance is available for withdrawal so must be something with your account. Of course no bonus is included within.

Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen 2014.02.24 19:30  
MetaSky:

I myself see that my entire balance is available for withdrawal so must be something with your account. Of course no bonus is included within.

Who are you talking about? This topic is 2 months old.
/
To add comments, please log in or register