What funny/strange font is this in MQL5 website?

For a few minutes now the MQL5 website, has a new font that doesn't look nice at all in most pages.

What was wrong with the previous one?

Well they seem to play around but I don't see any improvement, in contrary! :(

Seconded, ugly font, less readable than before.

Am I the only one who likes it? :D

Is this new font here to stay?

I really don't like it at all, its bigger and curly and if you check in the: profile >> payments page, everything is huge and ugly.

I hope MQL5 webmasters turn this back to the original font...

Frederic Metraux:
Am I the only one who likes it? :D

Same here, I kind of like this new font

It's not new, this is the default font which gets normally overwritten upon loading the page by another font type.

It looks like the page isn't loading through properly.

Marco vd Heijden:

It's not new, this is the default font which gets normally overwritten upon loading the page by another font type.

It looks like the page isn't loading through properly.

Is it going to stay that way Marco?

I'm not sure.

If it's an error in loading the page i think it will be fixed.

But if it truly is part of a new design well i guess it will stay like this.

This is the reply of MetaQuotes about the changes:

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

How do you like the new design of the site?

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.03.16 22:25

Do not worry, we'll fix all inconvenient places. We always make step-by-step changes, not in "once and everything is perfect" mode.

The importance of the rejection of custom fonts is not only that they slow down the load, but also that they really slow down the rendering. Especially on mobile devices.

Even more importantly, people from Asian regions have big problems with the site load. And one of the reasons is the size of the pages and the fonts.

There are still a lot of changes ahead, which we will roll out in turn. Many things need to be radically remade.

When it comes about representation of the site it's better to provide a screenshot. It's currently unclear what specific user sees and complains about.

According to the source codes, the fonts used are (from most preferable to less preferable): Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif;

They are similar.

Reason: