Drawing simple circle

Hi,

Is there any way to draw somes circles in front of chart by using only X and Y coordinates ?

Because if I use price and time coordinate, the circle scroll with the chart and I don't want that.

In addition, I need to have a different name for each circle for further detection event by using OBJECT_CLICK event.

Thank you !

Ghen.

Erwann Pannerec: Is there any way to draw somes circles in front of chart by using only X and Y coordinates ? the circle scroll with the chart
  1. A circle (OBJ_ELLIPSE) has it has two price/time coordinates. Since price and time and both are independently scalable, if you manage to draw a circle (or close,) it won't be as time and price progresses or you change the scaling. So it will always "scroll with the chart." You will have to redraw (move) them per tick, (on a new bar or change in scaling.)
  2. There is no label equivalent to ellipse as there is with text vs. label. To do that you'l need is OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL and draw your circle onto a bmp file.
              code to draw a circle - Google Search

Thank you for replying !

I will take the way of BITMAP so...

For information, I have tried the canvas class too but that doesn't make my stuff correctly.

Regards,

Reason: