Multi Timeframe Stochastic EA

Hello everybody , I built this basic EA to help me trade , and it has been doing well so far and I thought I would share it with you guys, if it helps you too , let me know! =) .

It will give an alert whenever 4H , H1 , M30 and M15 Stochastics are all above 80 or below 20 , it does not place trades mostly because I think trading on stochastics still requires a little bit of discretion.

I could make adjustments if you need it to work on other timeframes , altough my coding skills are a little bit limited.

Excuse my english , happy trading!

rstochalert-4tf.mq4

Files:

Jose Ruacho:
Hello everybody , I built this basic EA to help me trade , and it has been doing well so far and I thought I would share it with you guys, if it helps you too , let me know! =) .

It will give an alert whenever 4H , H1 , M30 and M15 Stochastics are all above 80 or below 20 , it does not place trades mostly because I think trading on stochastics still requires a little bit of discretion.

I could make adjustments if you need it to work on other timeframes , altough my coding skills are a little bit limited.

rstochalert-4tf.mq4

Hi Jose,

It is great to see someone contributing positively to this thread instead of asking MLaden for some indicator to be made into an MTF or thanking him for doing it.

Cheers and keep up the good work

Tzuman

JoseRuacho:

rstochalert-4tf.mq4

try this technical if Stohc H1 point direction to Up then entry when stoch m5 cross below 20 - 40 TP to Stoch Main M5 80 or stoch cross Buy Rule and Sell vice versa,

beware of stoch main n signal line may touch click and out (must wait 11 candle done first to confirm)

Try this amazing scalping technical

Reason: