Articles, Library comments - page 210

Trend_Force: The Trend Force oscillator indicator. There indicator has three input parameters: Period - calculation period, ATR's period - ATR parameter, ATR's coefficient - ATR parameter. Author: Scriptor
RSI_With_Step_MA: A smoothed RSI. RSI calculated using the specified smoothing type is displayed in a separate window. It has five input parameters: RSI period - RSI calculation period, Step - the range for calculating the positive and the negative components of RSI, MA period - smoothing period...
Repulse_Divergence: Divergences of the Repulse oscillator. The indicator has three input parameters: Repulse period - Repulse oscillator calculation period, Signal period - Repulse signal line calculation period, Repulse line - Repulse indicator line to search divergences for: Main -...
Repulse: The "Repulse" oscillator allows finding possible levels of price rebound or rollback from strong levels. It has two parameters: Repulse period - oscillator calculation period, Signal period - signal line calculation period. Author: Scriptor
Psychology_Index: The overbought/oversold indicator, which was first described in "Futures Magazine" in June 2000, under the name of "Psychological Index". It has one input parameter: Period - indicator calculation period. Author: Scriptor
Performance_Index: The Performance Index indicator. The ratio of indices of two instruments (the current and the one selected in inputs) is shown in a separate window. The indicator has four input parameters: Period - calculation period, Method - calculation method, Applied price - the calculation...
JSmooth_MA: A Moving Average with the smoothing type by Mark Jurik. The indicator has two input parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Author: Scriptor
Important_Extremums: The indicator displays "important" extremum points on the price chart. It has one input parameter: Period - indicator calculation period. Author: Scriptor
ILRS_MA: Integral of Linear Regression Slope (ILRS MA). The indicator has two input parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Author: Scriptor
Dominant_Color: An indicator of the dominant direction of closing of bars. It has two parameters: Period - period, Method - calculation method. Calculation: DC = MA(Diff) where Diff = Close - Open Author: Scriptor
TriMA: Triangular Moving Average. The indicator has two input parameters:Period - period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Author: Scriptor
Simple_Support_Resistance: An indicator of current support/resistance levels. The indicator has two input parameters: Period - calculation period (* the range for the calculation of maximum and minimum prices), Lines length - the length of the Support/Resistance levels. * The larger the Period, the...
RMO: The tend indicator: Rahul Mohindar Oscillator. The indicator has three input parameters: Period 1 - the period of the first signal line, Period 2 - the period of the second signal line, Applied price - price used for calculations. Author: Scriptor
REMA: Regularized EMA by Cris Satchwell. It has two parameters: Period - period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Calculation: REMA[i] = (REMA[i-1]*(1 + 2*Lambda) + Alpha*(Price[i] - REMA[i-1]) - Lambda*REMA[i-2])/(1 + Lambda) where Alpha=2/(Period + 1),Lambda=0.5. Author: Scriptor
PVI_Smoothed: The SPVI indicator is a smoothed version of the Positive Volume Index. It has two parameters: Smoothing period, Signal line period. Author: Scriptor
Mod_ATR_Trailing_Stop: An indicator of StopLoss levels. The indicator displays possible StopLoss levels on the price chart. Levels are shown separately for Long and Short positions. It has two parameters: Period - calculation period, Coefficient - distance from the price. Author:...
ITrendMA: Instantaneous Trendline by J. Ehlers. The indicator has two input parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Author: Scriptor
HMA: Alan Hull's Moving Average is a non-lagging moving average. The indicator has two input parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculations. HMA works on any timeframe and with any instrument. Author: Scriptor
Interpolation: Polynomial interpolation. It has four input parameters: Length - the initial distance between two node lines (in bars), Power - the sensitivity parameter (the number of line calculation iterations), Applied price - the calculation price, Drawing style of node line - choose the style...
Crossing of two iMA v2: Crossover of two iMAs (Moving Averages), one more iMA (Moving Average) is used as the filter. Lot: manual or risk percent of balance. Stop, Market or Limit orders. The EA also sets Stop Loss, Take Profit, Trailing Stop. A modification of the earlier version Crossing of...
Volatility_Band2: The Volatility Band 2 indicator is similar to the standard Bollinger Bands, and is a modification of Volatility_Band with the following difference: instead of a separate 'Low band adjustment', this parameter affects both the lower and the upper bands of the indicator. It has four...
Volatility_Band: Volatility Bands. It has four input parameters: Period Band - period for calculating the bands, Period - period for smoothing the bands, Deviation factor - affects the range of the bands. The lower the value, the wider the range, Low band adjustment - adjustment of the lower band...
Split_Vol_MA: A split moving average of volumes. The indicator shows two components (bullish and bearish) of a Moving Average of volumes, over a given period, in a separate window. It has two parameters: Period - period for calculating components, Method - MA calculation method Author: Scriptor
Split_MA: A split Moving Average. The indicator shows two components (bullish and bearish) of a Moving Average over a given period, in a separate window. The indicator has three input parameters: Period - period for calculating components, Applied price - Moving Average calculation price, Method -...
SMI: The Smart_Money_Index indicator. The indicator allows you to assess the effectiveness of the market in a few hours from the beginning of the trading day. It has two parameters: Open hour - the beginning of the trading day (after the opening of the day), Session length - the length of the...
PVI: Positive Volume Index. It has no input parameters. It is calculated by the following formula: if Volume[i]<=Volume[i+1]Positive Volume Index[i]=Positive Volume Index[i+1]and if Volume[i]>Volume[i+1] Positive Volume Index[i]=Positive Volume Index[i+1]*(1+(Close[i]-Close[i+1])/Close[i+1])...
Prevailing_Trend: An indicator of the prevailing trend. The indicator has two input parameters:Period - calculation period, Method - calculation method. Calculation: Up = the Moving Average of bullish candlesticks for the periodDown = the Moving Average of bearish candlesticks for the period...
PR: Period Range. It has two parameters:Period - calculation period (the range), Use last period - set the beginning of the range on the current candlestick (true) or the preceding one (false) Author: Scriptor
PPMCC: Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient. The indicator has five input parameters:Period - MA calculation period, First symbol name - the name of the first financial instrument, First symbol applied price - the calculation price of the first financial instrument, Second symbol name -...
T3_MA: A moving average by Tim Tillson. The indicator has three input parameters:Period - calculation period, Coefficient - coefficient, Applied price - price used for calculation Calculation formula: T3 MA = c1*EMA6+c2*EMA5+c3*EMA4+c4*EMA3, whereEMA6 = EMA(EMA5),EMA5 = EMA(EMA4),EMA4 = EMA(EMA3)...