Articles, Library comments - page 213

ProfLine: The script draws horizontal lines representing BUY (blue) and SELL (red) orders. The script calculates and shows on a chart breakeven levels separately for open BUY and SELL positions. Author: Igor Radko
Adaptable_MACD: MACD with advanced settings. In addition to the standard parameters of the fast and slow EMA periods, signal SMA periods and calculation price, this indicator allows setting the calculation method for each line and use either absolute or relative values for MACD calculation. Author:...
New article Expert Advisors Based on Popular Trading Systems and Alchemy of Trading Robot Optimization has been published: This article dwells on implementation algorithm of simplest trading systems. The article will be useful for beginning traders and EA writers. The majority of Forex trading...
MultiCurrency: The MultiCurrency indicator allows you to concurrently analyze up to eight currency charts. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
NonLag MA MTF: Well known NonLag MA with additions and adjustments. The first version published long time ago did not have price as an input option. This version corrects that, and the code is adjusted to new builds of MetaTrader 5 and also made multi timeframe. Timeframes supported are all...
MAMA + FAMA Oscillator: Combination of MAMA (MESA Adaptive Moving Average) and FAMA (Following Adaptive Moving Average) made as an oscillator. It can be used in a similar way as similar oscillators - indicating signals when the zero line is crossed. Author: Mladen Rakic
Guppy MMA: It is made more up-to-date and multi time frame option added. Author: Mladen Rakic
I bought the software EaTree the 17/05/2017 and a year after it no longer works, is it a coincidence? I tried to contact info@eatree.com more than 10 times but no satisfactory answer. Is there anyone else in the same case?
DojiTrader: The Expert Advisor trades using the "Japanese Doji Candlestick" pattern. Author: Vladimir Karputov
Does anybody know where i can get an Indicator made where i can display a certain market in 3 Time frames simultaneously? And also the ability to view a 3 Month Time frame ?
End Point MA: Based on Patrick E. Lafferty TASC article: "The End Point Moving Average". This indicator uses the original formula described in the article with one deviation: it is made to be "faster" (i.e., to react to market changes in a faster mode than the original version)....
e-Smart_Tralling: Excellent trailing expert. I have been using it for a long time - I recommend it! Author: Дима
CCI Stochastic: Indicator combining two well known indicators: CCI and Stochastic. This is a Stochastic of CCI. One possible issue that CCI can cause (it is not widely known that CCI actually does not have known bounds for levels) is avoided when Stochastic is applied to CCI and the bounds...
EMA Deviation: By definition, the Standard Deviation (SD, also represented by the Greek letter sigma σ or the Latin letter s) is a measure that is used to quantify the amount of variation or dispersion of a set of data values. In technical analysis we usually use it to measure the level of...
BB Stops - EMA Deviation: BB Stops (Bollinger Bands Stops) indicator is a well known indicator. Some versions are posted at the code base too (for example here: BB Stops). Usually it is calculated using standard deviation. This version changes that and uses EMA deviation for calculation as a...
Rocket RSI: As described in the May 2018 edition of Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities by John F. Ehlers. This indicators is an enhancement to the traditional RSI for detecting cyclical reverses. This indicator has two settings: RSILength - This needs to be half the dominant cycle...
MAC3D Custom Indicator: 3 Dimensional MACD Ribbon. Author: Thecreator
New article MQL5 Programming Basics: Global Variables of the Terminal has been published: This article highlights object-oriented capabilities of the MQL5 language for creating objects facilitating work with global variables of the terminal. As a practical example I consider a case when global...
Schaff trend RSX mtf: Schaff Trend RSX with an option to work in multi timeframe mode. Timeframes supported are all the possible timeframes supported by MetaTrader 5 and it has 3 "special" timeframes: Next higher timeframe: first higher timeframe compared to active chart, Second higher...
New article MQL5 Cookbook: Writing the History of Deals to a File and Creating Balance Charts for Each Symbol in Excel has been published: When communicating in various forums, I often used examples of my test results displayed as screenshots of Microsoft Excel charts. I have many times been asked...
Rainbow Oscillator: Based on Mel Widner's Rainbow Average (that is similar to Guppy MMA), here is an oscillator version. The indicator is mainly intended to show the trend of the market. But, using the levels (that are dynamic - they depend on the market changes), you can use it to assess...
New article Creating Neural Network EAs Using MQL5 Wizard and Hlaiman EA Generator has been published: The article describes a method of automated creation of neural network EAs using MQL5 Wizard and Hlaiman EA Generator. It shows you how you can easily start working with neural networks, without...
Murrey Math Lines for the Current Bar: Murrey Math Lines for the current bar are an effective tool for the market movements forecasts. The well-known theorist Thomas Henning Murrey is widely known in the world of the modern trading. It was he who adapted the theory of the legendary William Gann...
Breakout Bars Trend: The alternative indicator for trend definition based on the breakthrough bars and distance from extremums. Author: Serhii Ivanenko
New article Using MetaTrader 5 Indicators with ENCOG Machine Learning Framework for Timeseries Prediction is published at mql5.com: This article presents connecting MetaTrader 5 to ENCOG - Advanced Neural Network and Machine Learning Framework. It contains description and implementation of a simple...
Range Oscillator + Bands: Range Oscillator is an indicator that shows the relative position of median price in the highest high to lowest low range for desired period. Unlike the basic version, this version uses Bollinger Bands for overbought and oversold conditions assessment....
Range Oscillator: Indicator that is similar to "raw" Stochastic and Williams Percent Range. Range Oscillator is an indicator that shows the relative position of median price in the highest high to lowest low range for desired period. It is bound to 0 - 100 range, hence those levels are the...
Flat-Trend_HTF: The Flat-Trend indicator with the timeframe selection option available in the input parameters: input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TimeFrame=PERIOD_H4; // Indicator chart period (timeframe) This indicator requires Flat-Trend.mq5 indicator file. Place it in...
Digital filters - separate: A set of digital filters that are always drawn in separate window (due to their nature). Supported types are: FTLM - Fast Trend Momentum, STLM - Slow Trend Momentum, RBCI - Range Bound Channel Index, PCCI - Perfect Commodity Channel Index. Author:...
Digital Filters - on chart: A set of 4 types of digital filters that naturally are placed on main chart. The supported digital filter types: FATL - Fast Adaptive Trend Line, SATL - Slow Adaptive Trend Line, RFTL - Reference Fast Trend Line, RSTL - Reference Slow Trend Line....