Experts: TryME

TryME:

try me...

Author: Antonis Michos

Hi, It seems to be a Labouchere martingale system.

quargil34:
Hi, It seems to be a Labouchere martingale system.

Hello,thanks for commenting.

No,no labouchere,no matringale.

EA uses a lot of parametres to find best entry.As you see sometimes opens one position and some two or three.Sometimes within the range of just 10 pips opens 2 or 3 and sometimes only one even if the price goes opposite more than 10 pips.It calculates the posibility of a reverce in order to open the optimum trades.

interesting expert...

good backtest results in currencies, not metals or indices, so far...

why only sells, I wonder?

TesterHideIndicators(!ENABLE_TEST_INDICATORS);

Error at line 215
Unable to compile to ex4

Please explain the logic block, so that easy to comments on.
Standard Template of fxdreema is over 3000 lines of codes!!!

zamans98:
TesterHideIndicators(!ENABLE_TEST_INDICATORS);

Error at line 215
Unable to compile to ex4

Please explain the logic block, so that easy to comments on.
Standard Template of fxdreema is over 3000 lines of codes!!!

Just delete that part or update your metatrader. It's an update issue that only addresses older versions of mt4

Why did You share this EA?

Artem Markevych:
Why did You share this EA?

I like to make distributions . I share for free a nice part of my EA to use it as they like it.

Looks very good - backtests are good - just testing it in live demo.

Well done, can you explain the method being used a bit more?

Do you have a version that also opens buy trades and also allows you to modify the opening lot size without just hard coding it?

I see that you have a signal to follow but do you plan on selling the full ea as I'd like the ability to control the risk myself rather then relying on a signal, especially when different brokers are concerned.

Alan Mckeon:

Looks very good - backtests are good - just testing it in live demo.

Well done, can you explain the method being used a bit more?

Do you have a version that also opens buy trades and also allows you to modify the opening lot size without just hard coding it?

I see that you have a signal to follow but do you plan on selling the full ea as I'd like the ability to control the risk myself rather then relying on a signal, especially when different brokers are concerned.

Thank you for your kind words.

I am not intend to sell the full version as i think it is a value EA.

I think you can control the lots even if you follow a signal.

(sorry,but for obvious reasons i can not tell more about the method.)

Алан Маккеон:

Выглядит очень хорошо - тесты на истории хороши - просто протестируйте это в живом демо.

Отлично, не могли бы вы объяснить, какой метод используется?

Есть ли у вас версия, которая также открывает сделки на покупку, а также позволяет изменять размер начального лота, не просто кодируя его?

Я вижу, что у вас есть сигнал для подражания, но планируете ли вы продавать полный совет, так как я хотел бы иметь возможность самостоятельно контролировать риск, а не полагаться на сигнал, особенно когда речь идет о разных брокерах.

The code has all the information about the trading strategy. Need to read and refine

Reason: