Experts: Daily Chart Trader - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
Kenneth Bachelor
Kenneth Bachelor  
It would be useful if you could tell us what the various parameters actually do. I'm far from being an expert when it comes to coding and I'm totally mystified.
Gbenga Ayodele
Gbenga Ayodele  
Kenneth Bachelor:
It would be useful if you could tell us what the various parameters actually do. I'm far from being an expert when it comes to coding and I'm totally mystified.
If you are not used to coding, use the ea as it is. If you follow instruction and comment here, it left for you to decide if your broker is good or not. Leave parameters for those that know how code and experiment with it. X&Y are coordinates of the display point on the chart.

Kenneth Bachelor
Kenneth Bachelor  
Gbenga Ayodele:
If you are not used to coding, use the ea as it is. If you follow instruction and comment here, it left for you to decide if your broker is good or not. Leave parameters for those that know how code and experiment with it. X&Y are coordinates of the display point on the chart.

Thank you. I've done the change and I understand the X and Y's. Now I'm mystified by what all the other settings do. I think step (900) is the T/P setting, but if it is, why isn't called T/P? There has to be a reason!
Kenneth Bachelor
Kenneth Bachelor  
With a few modifications I've managed to get it to work on my live trading, but using the default parameters as you suggest, from 1 January the MT4 the tester stops after 4 trades with OrderSend error 131. In fact this morning it doesn't even open a trade at all!
To add comments, please log in or register