Indicators: Price Percentage and Times on cursor crosshair

Price Percentage and Times on cursor crosshair:

This indicator enhance the functionality of the standard crosshair of MetaTrader adding the difference in Percentage and the time span in a human readable form (not in bars, but in Hours, minutes, days, etc)

Price Percentage and Times on cursor crosshair

Author: ludoz

Hello Ludovico, 

I do not know why but it does not work. I click on the crosshair but it does not show me anything. I install anothers indicators and they are correct. What could I do?

Thank you, hope we solve this soon.

JorgeRx:

Hello Ludovico, 

I do not know why but it does not work. I click on the crosshair but it does not show me anything. I install anothers indicators and they are correct. What could I do?

Thank you, hope we solve this soon.

It's explained in the description: it works only pressing the middle mouse button, not clicking on the crosshair icon!

Thank you for indicator.

Is it possible to add:

1. Info about price? For example for DAX 0.1 lot is about 2.5EUR so if I span 10 Dax points (110 MT points) it should show 25EUR.

2. Percentage on position value? For above example and 1:100 leverage it will be 32%. 

Hi

Have two questions :

1- why not simply put this on the normal cross hair instead of using the middle mouse button (how to change to get it like that?)

2- is it possible to add the same info and concept to arrowed line so that we can use this useful info for drawing on the chart and share it with others? If it's possible, will really appreciate it.

khodakarami:

Hi

Have two questions :

1- why not simply put this on the normal cross hair instead of using the middle mouse button (how to change to get it like that?)

2- is it possible to add the same info and concept to arrowed line so that we can use this useful info for drawing on the chart and share it with others? If it's possible, will really appreciate it.

1. Because it's not possible to do it, Metatrader doesn't fire an event when you open the crosshair tool!

2. I don't think it's possible for the same reason as above.. probably you can with a shortcut key as I'm doing with the middle mouse button

Reason: