Articles, Library comments - page 211

Min_Max_Volume: An information indicator showing maximum and minimum volumes. It has one input parameter:Period - indicator calculation period. A candlestick having the maximum volume for a given period, is marked with a signal dot above the candlestick, the one having the minimum volume is marked...
Dots: A signal indicator based on the Moving Average. The indicator has two input parameters:Period - MA calculation period, Method - MA calculation method Author: Scriptor
Bollinger Bands N positions v2: Signals are generated by the iBands, Bollinger Bands indicator. When a signal is received, opposite positions are closed. Features Works on a new bar, The number of positions is not limited, If a BUY signal is received, all SELL positions are closed, If a SELL signal...
ChannelEA1: ChannelEA1 - an Expert Advisor working in a channel, using pending limit orders To check the strategy, testing with default settings was performed using data in the interval from 2017.01.02 to 2018.03.29. Unfortunately, the EA did not show good results with default settings. Therefore...
SWMA: Sine-Weighted Moving Average. It has two parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculation Calculation: SineWMA[i]=Sum/Weight, whereSum=Price[i-N+1]*sin(PI*(N)/(N+1))+Price[i-N+2]*sin(PI*(N-1)/(N+1))+…+Price[i]*sin(PI*1/(N+1))Weight= sin(PI*(N)/(N+1))+...
Mirror_Bands: An indicator of bands with a signal line. It has four input parameters:Period - calculation period, MA period - MA line calculation period, Deviation - deviation, the width of the band, Applied price - price used for calculation Interpretation of the indicator: Enter a long position,...
Magic_Trend: A trend indicator 'Magic Trend'. It has two parameters:CCI period - CCI calculation period, ATR period - ATR calculation period Author: Scriptor
LWTI: Larry Large Trade Index. It has one input parameter:Period - calculation period Calculation: MovingAvg(Close - Close[Period], bars used in average)/MovingAvg(Range,bars used in average)*50 + 50 Author: Scriptor
LWPI: Larry Commerical Proxy Index. It has one input parameter:Period - calculation period Calculation: MovingAvg(Open-Close, bars used in average)/MovingAvg(Range,bars used in average)*50 + 50 Author: Scriptor
EVWMA: Elastic Volume Weighted MA.  It has one input parameter:Period - calculation period Calculation: total = Sum(volume, Period);EVWMA = ((total-volume)*EVWMA[-1] + volume[period]*close) / total; Author: Scriptor
Drive: The indicator of candlestick direction ratio. It has two parameters:Period - calculation period, Method - the method of smoothing Indicator calculation: Up (Green) = ((High - Open) + (Close - Low))/2, the average value over the selected period;Down (Red) = ((Open - Low) + (High - Close))/2,...
DMA: Dynamic Moving Average. The DMA indicator, in which the period parameter is the number of days N in the below calculation formula. The indicator has two input parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculation The default timeframe is M15. The default...
Candle_Ratio: The ratio of bullish to bearish candlesticks over the selected period. The indicator shows the ratio between bullish and bearish candlesticks over the specified period. The indicator has three input parameters: Period - calculation period, Smoothing period - the period of smoothing,...
Bogie: An oscillator indicator of probable reversals. The indicator predicts a probable price reversal. The reversal of the indicator line suggests that the price direction may change soon. The indicator has three input parameters: Fast MA period - fast moving average period, Slow MA period - slow...
BO: The Blast Off oscillator indicator. The indicator shows the ratio of two Moving Averages calculated using the High/Low and Open/Close values ​​for a given period.It has one input parameter: Period - calculation period Author: Scriptor
WVF: Williams' Vix Fix indicator. It has two parameters:Period - calculation period (default 22), Drawing style: Line - a colored line, Histogram - a colored histogram The original calculation formula: WVF = [Highest (Close,22) - Low) / (Highest(Close,22)] * 100 Author: Scriptor
VA: The Velocity/Acceleration indicator. The indicator has three input parameters:Velocity period - velocity calculation period, Acceleration period - acceleration calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Author: Scriptor
Unsmoothed_RSI: The unsmoothed RSI indicator. It has four input parameters:Period - calculation period, Applied price - the calculation price, Overbought - overbought level, Oversold - oversold level. Interpretation of the indicator is similar to the standard RSI. Author: Scriptor
Trend_Percentage: Trend_Percentage - the ratio of bulls and bears. The indicator shows the percentage ratio of bullish and bearish bars in the given interval.It has two parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Author: Scriptor
TDI: The Trend Detection Index. It has two parameters:Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Possible interpretation of the indicator If the histogram points upwards, buying is preferred; if downwards — selling is preferred, The intersection of the TD Index and...
POB: Point of Balance (POB). The indicator has one input parameter:Period - indicator calculation period. Author: Scriptor
DSP: Detrended Synthetic Price (DSP) Oscillator There indicator has three input parameters: Half-period MA - the period of the "half-period" moving average, Method - Moving Average calculation method, Applied price - Moving Average calculation price. If the period of the half-period MA is 10, the...
Customizable_Awesome_Oscillator: The Awesome Oscillator (AO) indicator with configurable parameters. This indicator is a variation of Awesome Oscillator (AO) with the possibility to customize parameters:MA Fast period - fast Moving Average period, MA Slow period - slow Moving Average period, Method...
APR: Average Period Range - an indicator of the average daily range. It has four input parameters:Timeframe - the timeframe for which the range is shown, Period - the period (range) for which data are shown, Applied price - prices of the ranges High/Low, Open/Close. , Calculation mode -...
HLBands: An indicator of daily levels. it has three input parameters:Bands period - the period of displayed levels, Bands Update - mode for updating levels: at the opening of the bar - only the current bar of the selected timeframe is updated, after that levels remain unchanged on all bars of...
Highest Lowest: The Highest Lowest indicator searches for bars having High above the High of bars on the left and on the right, as well as bars having Low below the Low of bars on the left and on the right. Uses the DRAW_ARROW style. The indicator is displayed using the DRAW_ARROW style. Author:...
JP Oscillator: A trend oscillator. The indicator has three input parameters:Period - calculation period, Method - calculation method, Smoothing - enable or disable smoothing (Yes/No). Author: Scriptor
UI: Ulcer Index (UI) - the volatility decrease index. The indicator has three input parameters:Period - calculation period, Inverse pair - inverse calculation, Applied price - price used for calculations. The higher the indicator value, the greater the probability of volatility decrease. Author:...
TOSC: A Trend Oscillator. It has two parameters:Period - period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Author: Scriptor
RTL: Trend indicator Recursive Trendline (RTL). It has two parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Calculation formula: RTL[i] = (1 - Alpha)*RTL[i-1] + Alpha*(Price[i] + b0[i] - b0[i-1]),TOSC[i] = (RTL[i] - EMA(Period, Price)) where Alpha = 2/(Period +...