Avalanche

Avalanche is a win-win trading system that allows you to enter the market at any time on any instrument. Description:
Two orders - BuyStop and SellStop of equal volume are placed at the same distance from the current price. When one of them triggers, the other one is removed and the same order is placed in its place but the volume is equal to double (can be tripled, quadrupled, etc.) the initial rate.
When the price reverses and the second order triggers, the third order is added to the price of the first one. Its volume in sum with the volume of the first order must be twice as big as the second (negative) order. At a consecutive U-turn, a fourth order is added to the second one. Its volume should also be two times larger than the sum of negative first and third orders. And so on. For example, the initial volume is 0.01:

The first reversal - 0.01 / 0.02
Second reverse - (0.01+0.03) / 0.02
Third turn - (0.01+0.03) / (0.02+0.06)
Fourth U-turn - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06)
Fifth reversal - (0.01+0.03+0.12) / (0.02+0.06+0.24)

If the price initially goes in one direction - simply fix profit when you want. If the price goes in both (three, four, etc.) orders - you need to wait until it will pass the same distance as between the initial orders - from this moment the total balance is in the plus. If you triple (quadruple, etc.) the price will have to travel a much shorter distance to start taking profit. This can be used to exit the "Avalanche" more quickly.
Since price cannot stay within your narrow corridor all the time, it will break through it and move off in some direction and you will ALWAYS make a profit. Without analyzing anything, without using any indicator, on a naked chart!
You just do not need to make a mistake with the calculation of the initial rate - you have to have enough deposit for bailouts and price movement between levels - you need to count on several possible reversals and correctly estimate the distance between the levels - too close will avalanche-like increase rates simple flat, and too far will have to wait a long time.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
If the price initially goes in one direction - just fix the profit when you want.

And if the price is flat, making a bunch of unfixed losses and taking all the deposit on margin, then we grit our teeth and pray for a good break.

JonKatana wrote >>
Since the price can't stay within your narrow corridor all the time, it will break through it and go in any direction and you ALWAYS make a profit.

Unfortunately, not always. Or you may take an initial lot, and the profit will be many times less than the one paid by banks to brokers.

Try trading on a demo account for a month or two.

The problem of flatulence is solved by choosing the right distance - read carefully.
False - profits are always made. Give an example of how to make a loss. Provided you have enough collateral.

You will not have enough of it unless you open with 0.01 lots and deposit $1'000'000.00. For example, calculate the increase of your position under your assumption in 20 pips and the movement against you in 400 pips. There are no stops, right?

JonKatana >>:
Проблема флета решается правильным подбором расстояния - читайте внимательнее.
Ложь - прибыль получается всегда. Приведите пример, как потерпеть убыток. При условии, что залога вам хватает.

eh... the market has existed for so many years, every new trader goes the same way. through martin or averaging...

i'm not surprised... every week they come up with 2-3 such topics "wow people! i have a great idea!" but the idea is as old as the world... come on. that's how i started :) it's a phase in everyone's life, like adolescence :)

JonKatana >>:
Ложь - прибыль получается всегда.....

Show me the dough. Her profits, sweetheart.

JonKatana писал(а) >>
Provided you have enough collateral.

There will come a time when you don't have enough. You will have to believe it.
Or order an advisor and check it out.

Passed this grail. It starts to go flat and the depo gets killed by swaps. But I learned how to program. Good incentive :-)

I think the advisor is called Cheburashka. It is in the public domain.

JonKatana, this forum is very snarky but fair. There are hardly any turkeys here who are not known to anyone else hanging out.
Reason: