Avalanche - page 89

nikat97 >>:

Например во флете работать лимитами

The problem for me is not about a flat, but about how to identify it programmatically at the stage when it appears.
Can anyone suggest something?

nikat97 >>:

Например во флете работать лимитами

Exactly - only with limits. Stop orders are the most dangerous, they are even worse than market orders. It costs nothing to open once at the very bottom. And it is crazy to place them in places where the price has already walked once, as is suggested in the avalanche. Something can be achieved if: 1. The main idea of such approach is to use Limiters, 2) constantly move open levels, 3) never increase the volume of orders, 4) leave the market till the end of the trading day even with a loss. )))

khorosh >>:

А в тестере у вас слива не было?

I didn't test in the tester. I tested it on the demo, just because the demo depot was 1500. Sooner or later we would get the MC. I also got a lot of orders in the market, so I would go broke just on spreads alone.

artikul >>:

Вот именно - только лимитами. Стоповые ордера - самые опасные, они даже хуже рыночных. Открыться однажды на самом дне ничего стоит. А уж размещать их в тех местах, где цена уже однажды прогулялась, как это в лавине предлагается - просто безумие. Чего-то можно добиться если: 1. Использовать лимитники; 2. Постоянно двигать уровни открытия; 3.Никокгда не наращивать объем ордеров; 4. Уходить с рынка до конца торгового дня пусть даже с убытком. )))

Have you tried timed trading? For example at the beginning of the American or european sessions or at their intersection?

I don't argue.

lot 0.01
coefficient 2 and 1.5
EUR/USD distance 15 and 20 pips.
I know it's small, but the market was not very jumpy during the test days

People, what methods do you have for identifying a flat in its early stages?
Is it realistic at all?

mazepa >>:

Для меня проблема состоит не во флете, а в том как его определить програмным путем на стадии его появления.
Может кто подскажет что нибудь?

I use a fractal filtering turkey ))))

please send it to me.

mazepa >>:
скинь плиз

It's still raw, a week old. Only two lines, but I want all eight. ))) So that when I take a peek, I can see all the secret guts of the market in plain sight. )))

Reason: