Avalanche - page 147

zhuki >>:

Ну если держать,то можно и до МК додержать. Хотя тоже ничего не проиграешь. Только деньги переведёшь со счёта, на счёт.

Yeah... that's what it's all about... a lock means no loss. We did just that... we calculated the level at which the margin call on each of the accounts would be, depending on where the price would go. For example, the price went long, we know in how many pips the shorts position will close on the margin call. And on this level we set TP in the second brokerage company on buy position. The result. The short one closed on margin call the long one closed on profit at exactly the same amount. Losses O + what we earned on swaps.

E_mc2 >>:

Ну да..на то и был расчёт что замок значит убытка не будет. Делали просто так..вычисляли уровень на ктором будет маржин кол по каждому из счетов в завистимости от того куда пойдёт цена. Например пошла цена в лонг, мы знаем через скольок пипсов закроеца по маржинколу шортовая поза. И на этом уровне во втором ДЦ на позу бай ставили ТП. Результат. Шорт закрылся по маржин колу лонг на точно такую же сумму закрылся в профит. Потери О + остаёца то что заработали на свопах.

No, it's a super Avalanche. That's what collective intelligence means. I was even trained in this at an American manufacturing facility, I have a theoretical background.

All right, joke's on you, it's time for bed. I hope my poses don't get shut down by morning.

zhuki >>:

За 2-3 минуты в сутки,тоже не плохо.

There's a thread in the forum... Dig around... there's been a lot of discussion about it... It's not serious... What's 2 or 3 p's a day going to get you? Is it really worth all this trouble?
You spend more on cigarettes a day (if you smoke, of course)... If you open with a big lot of at least 10 lots - then maybe it makes sense.
But... Keep in mind... That swap will be positive only in one direction :) ... i.e., either only in buy or only in sell... And the difference will also be either only in buy or only in sell...
And just here the question about gaps comes up... We opened with low without 0. That is, we've already lost the spread... but we're waiting for the swap to close... And here we are - the day opened with a gap of 10 pips... and we went with our lock to the opposite side of the swap... And as a result, we didn't win anything on the swap... and we lost the spread on the lot...
This is only if you close at the same price that you opened... But that may not happen in the real world... By the time you close, the price can easily go the wrong way by a couple of points... And the result - hello, daisies:) You've lost so much at once - that you'll have to work it off within a month ...

By the way - topikstarter for a note - you can also a la avalanche to do ... Only taking into account such clever words like swap... It will look more meaningful:)

The main thing is not to invent something about swaps from a parallel reality...

lexandros писал(а) >>

As long as he doesn't invent his own swaps from a parallel reality.

A couple of his tricks are enough for today...

lexandros >>:

Да есть ветка в форуме... Поройтесь... очень плотно эту тему обсуждали... Ну несерьезно это все... ну что вам даст 2-3 п в сутки? Стоит ли сыр-бор из за этого разводить?
Вы на сигареты в день больше тратите (если курите конечно)... Если открываться большим лотом в как минимум в 10 лотов - то может и имеет смысл.
Да и то... учтите... Что своп будет положительным только в одну сторону:) т.е. либо только в бай либо только в сел... и разница соответственно тоже будет либо только в бай либо только в селл...
И как раз таки тут встает вопрос о гэпах... Открылись локом без минуты 0. Т.е. спред уже потеряли... но типо ждем что свопом перекроется... А вот ана - открылся день с гэпом в 10 пп... и ушли мы со своим локом в противоположную сторону от свопа... И в результате и на свопе ниче не выиграли... и на локе спрэд потеряли...
Это если только закрытся по той же цене, что и открылись... Но на реале такого может и не произойти... пока закрываться будете - цена запросто может на пару пунктов убежать не туда... И в результате - привет ромашки:) потеряли за один раз столько - что потом месяц отрабатывать будем...

Кстати - топикстартеру на заметку - можно тоже а-ля лавину сделать... Только уже с учетом таких умных слов как своп... Многозначительней будет выглядеть:)

Главно, чтобы опять че нить про свопы своего не наизобретал, из паралельной реальности

I'm sorry, you're talking nonsense. I wrote an example above. In one brokerage company on a long 1.5 pips in the other on the short 0.5 were in the long and short, in one brokerage company charged 1.5 pips in the other removed 0.5 net profit 1 pip. Where is only one way? We are going in different directions, one is buy and the other is sell - that's the essence of being in a position with swaps. And where are the gaps, it's not open week from Friday to Monday, but usual trading week at 23.59 every evening? I don't remember that.
What kind of nonsense about closing... where will the price go? We are standing in different brokerage houses. In one we go long, in the other we go short. For example, we set TP of 2 pips on the short in one brokerage house and stop loss of 2 pips in another. We close in 0. We lost 2 points there and in another we took 2 points.

JonKatana писал(а) >>

This can be done in one trading account. A few minutes before the end of trading on Friday, you need to place two pending orders - Buy Stop and Sell Stop, setting aside a small distance from the price so that it does not have time to catch them. Further - as zhuki wrote.

John, in this case theory is again far from practice.
By definition:
Stop orders are executed at the stated or worse price,
Limit orders are executed at the stated or better price.
In this case your stop order will be executed at the opening market price on Monday, i.e. you will not make any profit in case of a GAP.
Once again I recommend you to try what you suggest in theory.

goldtrader >>:

В очередной раз рекомендую хоть немного попробовать на реале то что предлагаете в теории.

What makes you think he needs it?

I did not even respond to that theorist's comment that he wrote to me... I told you, you can tell right away that the man has never seen real life in his eyes.)

E_mc2 >>:

ЧТо то извиняюсь чушь вы пишете. Я выше писал пример. В одном ДЦ на лонг 1,5 пипса в другом на шорт 0,5 стали в лонг и в шорт, в одном ДЦ начислили 1,5 пипса в другом сняли 0,5 чисты зароботок 1 пипс. И где здесь только в одну сторону? Как раз в разные стороны, одна бай другая селл в этом вся суть что стоим в замке и капают свопы. И где это гепы это ж не открытие недели с пятницы на понедельник, а обычная торговая неделя что гепы каждый вечерв 23,59 что ли?? Я такого не припомню что то..
По закрытию тоже что за глупости..куда цена убежит? Мы стоим в разных ДЦ. В одном лонг в другом шорт. В одном дЦ например на шорт ставим ТП 2 пипс в другом ставил стоп лосс 2 пипс. И спокойненько закрываемся в 0. Там потеряли 2 пипса в другом взяли 2 пипса.

First of all. I was talking about one DC.
Secondly - you make your situation even worse by getting into different DCs. You're lucky if you're in the right direction... exactly the difference in swaps... And if you got in the wrong direction...? Then you lost on both DTs + double spread... And not a single one as in the case of the lock... I.e. we lost twice as much.
Third, about gaps... You may not remember - but analyse the history... Even watchmen open with gaps... I'm not talking about large gaps... But a gap of 2-5 pips happens quite often...
And the days are even worse...
Quotes don't go in a row... Just because the bar is drawn by a continuous candle or a line, it doesn't mean the quotes were 1,2,3,4,5 and so on
it could be 1,2,5
a bar will still be drawn from 1 to 5... and gaps between adjacent bars between the previous bar's closing price and the current bar's opening price occur very often...

I think even the notorious Nirobka didn't make such a big deal out of it. I don't know why he made such crazy forecasts, like oil will end the year at $12, but he at least knew the difference between the equity balance... and he did understand the basics of trading... while this guy is a total moron, he can neither calculate the breakeven nor distinguish equity from the balance and according to what principle orders are opened... so what do you say. But they open 10 times in an evening with 20% lot, and all in profit. (Mark Mickiewicz is a well-known saying that fools are lucky)))). I have nothing against the author personally ... well, just a thread so flooded ... the topicstarter himself contributes to it) Well, it is impossible to resist that does not comment on his brilliant pearls ...
Reason: