Avalanche - page 492

Diamant:

10 pages of nonsense. 2 posts on the subject.

Tired of it.

This proves the people's love for lokas (they just don't know it yet)...:-))), so to speak, haven't come out with a recipe for cooking cats yet (this is to the question - "Don't you like cats?"... "You just don't know how to cook them..."

:-))) By the way, thought there were more... counted it - 2... :-))

Offer your recipes if you have them...

Roman.:

Offer your recipes if you have any...

I've already spoken in this thread.

And I've drawn my own conclusions about Avalanche.

But it would be interesting to read updates. All the same, it's a very lively subject. The idea of Martin does not become scarce in people's hearts :)

And flooding is not interesting in any way.

Diamant:

Shit.

When are they going to start banning the flunkies.

10 pages of nonsense. Two posts on the subject.

I'm sick of it.

Unfortunately the forum on mechanical trading systems has long turned into a chat room of morons.

What can you do - a democratic Runet. :(

Diamant:

I've already spoken in this thread.

And I have drawn my own conclusions about Avalanche.

But an update would be interesting to read. All the same, it is a very lively topic. Does not become scanty idea of Martin in the hearts of people :)

But the flood is not interesting in any case.

Throw me a link - I'll read it...

Roman.:

I understand the thought. You'd better tell me briefly how you use levels - this is relevant to the question ("I've been trading them for a long time :))" - you may go straight to that thread... Not like the link from the first page of the branch? Or similar - there's a breakdown, rebound - I have pictures on my other computer - I've incidentally put this pattern (after the video) by the link on the Eurobucks - it incidentally worked well for entry into the long ...

As for lot trading - people, on the contrary, recommend breaking it up into components, say 0.1 lot each, and share... and end up with 1 lot in the market... I myself checked in the tests with my TS - market entry is more successful with my TS when adding to the start position ... - This is to the question - "... maybe never - you'll learn to trade with one lot..."

The levels are more like optimizing the past to the present (one will break on the next bounce - no, we correct the levels).

If you want to be specific, you must use different combinations of interesting tactics (people do not show the whole system, but one element that works well). In general, the system will have to build itself from different interesting tactics (people do not show the whole system, but only one element that works well). (There will always be a lot of people hung at different stages of development - at least in the general sense, though in trade).

"Single-Order, perhaps?

DDFedor:
"Single-order", perhaps?
Yes, one lot per market.

That's why accuracy is needed in statements. After all, even non beginners will not immediately grasp the meaning.

DDFedor:
That's why accuracy is needed in statements. After all, even non beginners will not immediately grasp the meaning.
My own opinion - we should start with gaming systems with all kinds of martins and grids and... > You have to go in the direction of reducing the number of orders > to one order (this is ideal and you do not have to reach it, but if you do, you will reach it anyway and you will understand the pointlessness of the other orders).

Diamant:

Shit.

When are they going to start banning the flunkies?

10 pages of nonsense. 2 posts on the subject.

Got it.

Never. The main backbone of the flooders are mass moderators, and accordingly, they are untouchable... imho.

On the subject. Avalanche, as a kind of martingale, is a powerful tool, but (much to the regret of freeloaders) not universal. And it is only a tool, i.e. it is very important in what hands it is held.

Quite recently, I suggested the candlestick shape - hammer - as a signal that has some regularities. And we decided to check it.

As a result, the hammer did not show itself great at all, neither in the forward nor in the reverse direction on the five-level grid.

However, on Avalanche, the signal showed itself "pretty decent", on the first test, with a limit of 4-turns maximum.

So, those who are interested, let them look... There are probably solutions.

Reason: