Avalanche - page 59

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Sorry about that (((.
I must have misinterpreted your phrase then:

>>Why a candlestick analysis and not a random one in that case?

In my phrase I meant that the number of entries that guessed the direction is much greater than the number of entries that didn't. But it doesn't mean that if you remove locks, the Expert Advisor will be as profitable as it would be without locks. If the number of profitable trades exceeds the number of losing trades, it does not mean the total profit. The profit still depends on the correlation of average loss trade and average profit trade.

khorosh писал(а) >>

In my phrase I meant that the number of entries that guessed the direction is much greater than the number of entries that didn't. But it doesn't mean that if you remove the locks, the Expert Advisor will be as profitable as it would be without the locks. If the amount of profitable trades exceeds the amount of losing trades, it does not mean the total profit. The profit still depends on the correlation of average loss-making and average profitable trades.

OK. So why is it not a winning candlestick analysis and not random?

goldtrader >>:

ОК. Так почему всё-таки не дающий выигрыша свечной анализ, а не рандом?

So as not to be laughed at. "Candlelight analysis" sounds more solid.

I must be missing something, using martin for 30% a month... O_o
you get much better results by placing pips before asia and closing after 24 hours

goldtrader писал(а) >>

OK. So why a no-win candlestick analysis rather than a random one?

It would take a lifetime to check all the possibilities and combinations. And what do you like so much about random? I am so happy with my option.

this is the chart for 2 weeks there was one loss of the deposit, but otherwise 40 per cent profit (30 per cent wrong entry into the market)

Gentlemen, I am not trying to prove that EAs using the avalanche principle are the best in the world, in fact, I am sure they are not. In my post I just showed that in such EAs,
if you use aggressive increasing the lot size to exit the market with profit, 2 locking orders will be enough and nothing more.

alex_r писал(а) >>
I must be missing something, using martin for 30% a month... >> o_o
>> much better results can be obtained by placing pauses before asia and closing after 24 hours

Can you show me a picture for the same period?

MetaDriver писал(а) >>

So as not to be laughed at. "Candlelight analysis" sounds more solid.

IMHO "random", at least for beginners, sounds cooler and more mysterious than "candlestick analysis", especially since the term is borrowed from the English language.

;)
Reason: