Avalanche - page 151

By the way, what's the deal with the non-veteran?

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

So I wrote above, I wonder how they determine that I'm blocking something? I opened a pose, so what? Everyone opens, I stand there...how can you tell if I'm trying to do something? I may have a trait that I forked them? I don't know... Maybe they have some tricks for identifying these guys...

I would define it this way: opens only one position, does not close, does not add, keeps the drawdown... ...regularly topping up his account. Moreover, all this in islamic, where their managers are trained to deal with those who are fed up. It's like this.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

So I wrote above, I wonder how they can tell if I'm blocking something? So I opened a position, so what?

If they see that the swaps on open positions should be negative and if such positions are most or all of them and they all hold long, then the conclusion is obvious.
These are just my guesses, I haven't used such means myself and haven't fallen under sanctions.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>
By the way, what's the deal with the non-veteran?

>> https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124729

sever29 >>:

я бы определил так: открыл только одну позу, не закрывает, не доливает, держит просадку... регулярно пополняет счет. Тем более, все это на исламском, где их менеджеры натасканы на тех кто сыт в замок. Как то так.

I think only the latter may burn... Otherwise, nothing special, I do not close... well, the TM is such... especially if it is the part of the castle, which went in the +, like letting profits grow... and if a drawdown, so what... there are few who survives a drawdown... yes, there are millions. If you do not know how to react to changes in your mind, you may be surprised.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

I think only the latter may burn... Otherwise, nothing special, I do not close... well, the TM is such... especially if it is the part of the castle, which went in the +, like letting profits grow... and if a drawdown, so what... there are few who survives a drawdown... yes, there are millions. I do not think that they stand still and do not want to go back.

And another thing: the big lot and what Goldtrader said.

goldtrader >>:

Очевидно, видят что свопы по открытым позам должны быть отрицательные и если таких поз большинство или они вообще все и удерживаются долго, то вывод очевиден.
Это лишь мои догадки, сам такими средствами не пользовался и под санкции не попадал.

I think it's hard to prove it...maybe I went long term...I don't think they can prove it 100%...in principle they can write it off on the TS. What's the problem? The rules don't prohibit 5 years of standing in a deal. For example, if you've got a slippery slope and you've taken a profit, it's okay... but if you've got a slippery slope and you've taken a profit, it's okay...) If you are an MC in one account ... well, he added money or there are too few of them. Plenty of them. I do not know ... in my opinion, it is obvious that it is impossible to prove it for sure ... they may just get suspicious and ask to withdraw the deposit and go away on all four sides)))

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

I think it's hard to prove it...maybe I went long term...I think they can't prove it 100%...in principle, everything can be written off on the TS. What's the problem? The rules don't prohibit 5 years of standing in a deal. For example, if you've got a slippery slope and you've taken a profit, it's okay... but if you've got a slippery slope and you've taken a profit, it's okay...) If you are an MC in one account ... well, he added money or there are too few of them. Plenty of them. I do not know ... in my opinion, it is obvious that is exactly what to prove is not possible ... may just get suspicious and ask, culturally, to withdraw the deposit and go on all four sides)))

Forget it, it's clear that we, simple traders, are not the ones who work on swaps... at least not right now

Oh ... not that I now in the middle of the night I will not be able to ... read the first post realized that Einstein rests ... so already twisted. I do not understand the truth in what the essence of TC ... May be further on the branch rasskazyval... But the first post is not understand so abstruse everything.

sever29 >>:

забей, понятно, что не нам, простым сметрным, работать на свопах... по крайне мере счас

Yes, I've got it already. Basically, I've been familiar with the topic of currencies since 2005, but back then the swaps were huge... it made sense. Now there are no such swaps, there is no point in bothering.
Reason: