Avalanche - page 277

khorosh >>:

1. Кроме этой ветки я выкладывал картинку в ветке по мартину. Мой вариант представляет собой разворотный мартин, а значит соответствовал теме.

2. Работа по советнику не закончена, всему своё время.

A masochist only gets to live his life once - and he has to live it in a way that is painful...

Mischek >>:

Жизнь дается мазохисту только один раз - и прожить её надо так, чтобы было мучительно больно...
I don't understand the meaning of your profound statement :-)))

khorosh >>:
Не понял Вашего глубокомысленного высказывания:-)))

I mean, Martin's out.

Mischek >>:

Ну в смысле мартин в топку
Manuscripts don't burn :-))) They are immortal!!!

khorosh >>:
Мы все знаем, что вы классный программист, а может быть и трейдер. Но зачем унижать других и хвастаться своими результатами торговли на реале, какое это имеет отношение к лавине?

Thanks for the kind words, I cannot call myself a trader yet. I mean this whole thread is not constructive and will become so only after the demonstration of results from the real, such as what I've posted or similar reports from the tester.

The principle of "avalanche" is designed to fool the head and from the same thing that demo one-day competitions. I.e. the main objective is to develop plum trading principles in the trader. I'm not going to continue the discussion on this subject. I believe in the altruism of the topicstarter as much as in the prospects of the system.

khorosh >>

I catch you :-))

Put your trading principle.

You won't. I follow my own words. Where is the constructive? Not only that, if you continue the topic, the drain will be counted in full, since you are ready to switch even without trying to defend your system to another one, based only on an incomplete and questionable unconfirmed statement. And in a blatant way. Which just means that you don't have a working system. I have no desire to continue the discussion on this topic either.

I'll take my leave now :) .

TheXpert >>:

Засим разрешите откланяться :) .

Permission granted!

TheXpert >>:

Спасибо за добрые слова, трейдером я себя пока назвать не могу. Я к тому, что вся эта ветка не конструктив и станет им только после демонстрации результатов с реала, подобных тому, что выложил я или подобным отчетам из тестера.

Принцип "лавина" предназначен для задуривания головы и из той же оперы, что демо-конкурсы однодневки. Т.е. главная задача -- выработать у торгующего сливные принципы торговли. Продолжать дискуссию по этому поводу не собираюсь. В альтруизм топикстартера верю ровно настолько же, как и в перспективность системы.

So you are suggesting doing everything in reverse order, like in a time machine - back in time:

1. Run the Expert Advisor on the real account, make sure of its profitability

2. Develop a version of the EA for the real world.

4. To test the test version of the Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester and discuss the results on the Forum.

5. Develop a test variant of the Expert Advisor.

6. Discuss the principles of work of the Expert Advisor proposed by the author on the forum.

7. To master the MQL4 language.

8. Learn what Forex is.

9. Learn to read.

10. Grow up.

11. To be born.

Or maybe the opposite, in the beginning point 11 and then the number in descending order, as it is more habitual and natural:-)))

You also suggest "then we can continue the conversation". Let us sissies decide whether we can or cannot continue the discussion on the avalanche :-)))

TheXpert >>:
Да про что угодно. Я всегда готов к конструктивному общению.
So I suggested you post and discuss your system here or in a separate thread. Since you are criticising the system, offer your own, that would be a really constructive response. You have not offered anything but negativity. And there is enough negativity in life as it is :-(.

khorosh писал(а) >>
Полностью поддерживаю Вас !

And I would like to thank you from me and Dmitry very much!

It was you, not the author of this thread or anyone else, but you have inspired me and Dmitry to do the study of this subject!

As a great human THANK YOU for practical advice and tips that you just bestowed upon us!

I wish you finally complete the owl and run it for real :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND MANY MORE GOOD IDEAS!

From the bottom of my heart :)

khorosh писал(а) >>
Полностью поддерживаю Вас !

And I would like to thank you from me and Dmitry very much!

It was you, not the author of this thread or anyone else, but you have inspired me and Dmitry to do the study of this subject!

As a great human THANK YOU for practical advice and tips that you just bestowed upon us!

I wish you finally complete the owl and run it for real :)

GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND MANY MORE GOOD IDEAS!

From the bottom of my heart :)

Reason: