Avalanche - page 159

Tantrik >>:

А вам не кажется, что Мастерфорекс что то понял в движениях цены просто выразить не мог проидумал консорциум.

Got something in motion and expressed through the consortium? What do you mean, like the price moves like this, it's a consortium? What kind of price movement can be expressed as a consortium? Well, read John Katala's post above, it's all there... the consortium stealthily moves the price to confuse inexperienced traders. And MasterForex figured out that they can set up an academy and make a profit on traders like John Katala... they found it... it's more reliable than trading))

By the way, the consortium rules not only Forex, but also the fund...stocks are also moving in a tricky way, it is not easier than currencies. So the consortium rules there too) And the consortium rules in commodity markets, the soybean price went up, and the soybean consortium rushed the price for traders to go bust)))
John Katala, honestly, did you go to the Mastreforex academy? I did not go to the academy, but I read his books, so I was not impressed with the conspiracy idea. But there was a lot of publicity for the academy, even in the text of the books. (Type if you want to know how to do it right come to the academy to study, of course not for free)).
I'm particularly amused by his predictions of the daily price movement to within a few pips. What John Catala wrote about the daily move, by the way, are also MasterForex's ideas.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Got something in motion and expressed through the consortium? What do you mean, like the price moves like this, it's a consortium? What kind of price movement can be expressed through consortium? Well, read John Katala's post above, it's all there... the consortium stealthily moves the price to confuse inexperienced traders. And MasterForex figured out that they can set up an academy and make a profit on traders like John Katala... they found it... it's more reliable than trading))

And this is what is a mystery in Forex for me so far. Why do I need money in Forex? What do I need money for - to sell a profitable TS, to teach how to trade correctly for money in Forex, to trade using other people's money, why do I need money in Forex?
I read the masterforex website. After training the beginners do better. I agree but the reason is psychology they get moral support etc.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>
I was especially amused by his stories how he predicts the daily price movement to within a few pips. What John Catala wrote about the daily move is also MasterForex's idea, by the way.

The daily moving average (range) of the instrument appeals to me. MasterForex has nothing to do with it...

Tantrik >>:

А вот это на форексе для меня до сих пор загадка. А именно - продавать прибыльную ТС - зачем деньги на форе, учить торговать правильно за деньги - зачем деньги на форе, торговать на чужие деньги - зачем деньги на форе?
Я сайт мастерфорексов читал. После обучения у новичков дела идут лучше.. Согласен но причина в психологии они получают моральную поддержку и т.п.

There's no TS there, it's been discussed a million times already. There are, like, 12 points for optimal market entry. As such, there is no well-defined trading system. And one more thing, I'm sure it's impossible to teach how to trade on FOREX. It's just not possible in principle. The same way you can't teach a person to paint like Van Gogh, or write poetry like Pushkin, or sing like Luciano Pavarotti, or teach someone to be a scientist like Einstein, Lobachevsky, etc... this is just a talent, I will not dare say it. You know, the proverb says: "You have to be a trader and trade successfully, or it is not given to you. You know what they say - pray to God and you win... so here too... even if you give a person a working TS that works well and earns money, he will sell it. The market will change, they do not have enough abilities to change the TS to meet the new conditions, and they will still burn. It's either a given or a denied. So I think this whole training thing is just brainwashing.

sever29 >>:

Среднедневной ход (диапазон) инструмента мне импонирует. Мкастерфорекс ни при чем...

What do you mean it doesn't? I said it in the context of John Catala talking in the words of Masterforex. The day move is the oldest idea in the world. MasterForex just applied it in part... just like other things... pivots... not MasterForex either, but he used them.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

There's no TS there, it's been discussed a million times already. There are like 12 points for optimal market entry. As such a clearly formulated trading system is not even close. And one more thing, I'm sure it's impossible to teach how to trade on FOREX. It's just not possible in principle. The same way you can't teach a person to paint like Van Gogh, or write poetry like Pushkin, or sing like Luciano Pavarotti, or teach someone to be a scientist like Einstein, Lobachevsky, etc... this is just a talent, I will not dare say it. You know, the proverb says: "You have to be a trader and trade successfully, or it is not given to you. You know what they say - pray to God and you win... so here too... even if you give a person a working TS that works well and earns money, he will sell it. The market will change, they do not have enough abilities to change the TS to meet the new conditions, and they will still burn. It's either a given or a denied. So I think all this crap with education is just brainwashing.

Learning has never hurt anyone (kindergarten, school, university/university).

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

There's no TS there, it's been discussed a million times already. There are like 12 points for optimal market entry. As such a clearly formulated trading system is not even close. And one more thing, I'm sure it's impossible to teach how to trade on FOREX. It's just not possible in principle. The same way you can't teach a person to paint like Van Gogh, or write poetry like Pushkin, or sing like Luciano Pavarotti, or teach someone to be a scientist like Einstein, Lobachevsky, etc... this is just a talent, I will not dare say it. You should not be afraid of this talent, you may be a trader and trade successfully, or it is not given to you. You know how they say - make a fool pray to God, he'll get a blank face... so here too... even if you give a person a working TS that works well and earns money, he will sell it. The market will change, they do not have enough abilities to change the TS to meet the new conditions, and they will still burn. It's either a given or a denied. So I think all this training shit is just cheating.

And here it is in the forex market is still a mystery to me. In other words - sell profitable TS - why the money on the forex, teach to trade correctly for money - why the money on the forex, to trade on other people's money - why the money on the forex? - THEY all can't make money for themselves on forex.... Or it's all without a guarantee today it's there tomorrow it's not.

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

What do you mean it doesn't? I said it in the context of John katala talking in the words of Masterforex. The daily move is the oldest idea in the world. Masterforex just used it in part...as well as other things...like pivots...Masterforex has nothing to do with it either, but he used them.

On Katala, maybe... But I think it is not necessary to link the work, for example, on the daily moving average price with MasterForex studies. I take myself as an example, I really like the daily range, but it doesn't mean that I learned it somewhere.

sever29 >>:

учеба ни кому не вредила (садик, школа, институт/университет)

You and I speak different languages. I'm talking about Ivan, you're talking about Stepan. I'm saying you can't teach talent, not that you shouldn't study at all. I don't mean school. Everyone goes to school, many go to college, but not everyone becomes a Nobel Prize winner. On Forex everybody trades, but not everybody earns. I mean a talented trader, and you mean a mass education... Generally, we are talking about different things.
Reason: