Avalanche - page 301

lasso >>:

А Вы Лябушеро-Теоретик. По Лябушеру торгуете????

Честный ответ -- приветствуется... !!!

Read carefully. I have already written a hundred times that my martin compensates for the stop. I should compensate for the stop and earn. I traded on Laboucher three years ago. It worked fine. One profit compensated for two losses. It was much easier to achieve a profit than to do it with a fixed lot.

And let me ask you, what kind of theorist are you? Or is it as simple as that, you can only ask someone for a live-state, monitoring, reports on EA tests and what can you show from practical trading? I asked you to show me even a tiny little monitoring tool. I didn't have the nerve, unlike you, to ask to see the real report. But I haven't even seen lousy monitoring. We don't have the guts to ask for reports, stats, monitoring, etc. Maybe before asking someone to show you something? To be honest, I really don't give a shit how you trade there or if you trade at all. I even asked you to monitor only because you were the first to ask me)). But as long as you are asking for it and I'm not the only one... What can you show me?

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Read carefully. I've already written a hundred times that my martin compensates for the stop. I should compensate for the stop and earn some profit. I traded with Laboucher about three years ago. It worked fine. One profit compensated for two losses. It was much easier to make profit than to do it with fixed lot.

1) What Martin, What stop compensates? Enough already... PURGOMET!!! Confirmations...? Just one !........

2) Three years ago traded..... How long you been trading? A week? Two?

Why'd you give up lebucher trading if ....? 1 profit was worth 2 losses. It was a lot easier to make a profit than on a steady lot.

Why don't you keep going? If it's so profitable?

The answer has to be specific. Otherwise, see point 1) (above).

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

And may I ask what kind of theorist are you?

I'm an optimisation theorist.

Are you?

I'm supposed to say, "I'm not."

lasso >>:

1) Какой Мартин, Какой стоп компенсирует? Хватит уже... ПУРГОМЕТ!!! Подтверждения?... Хоть одно !........

2) Три года назад торговал..... А сколько торговал??? Неделю? Две?

А что бросил-то по Лябушеру торговать если .... 1 профит перекрывал 2 убытка. Намного проще было достигать профита чем на стабильном лоте.

Почему не продолжаешь? Если так профитно???

Ответ должен быть конкретным. Иначе см. пункт 1) (выше)

Hysteria has begun)))) I don't give a shit about proving anything to you.) I don't give a fuck about your opinion.) I don't give a fuck about your opinion) Actually, I don't give a shit about the opinion of optimizers.)

lasso >>:

Я теоретик-оптимизатор.

А вы?

Подразумеваю ответ: "А я - никакой"

When you become a practitioner ... at least on the microreal, then come and talk to me. Optimizer theorist )))))

You need to communicate with Katala) Both are theoretical optimizers I think you will theoretically optimize))))

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

Hysteria has begun))) I don't give a shit about proving anything to you.) You're like a woman yelling at everybody, demanding proof))) I don't give a fuck about your opinion) Actually I don't give a shit about the opinion of optimists so good luck with theoretical optimisations))

Dear Sir, you are hysterical.

She's been observed by everyone for 250 pages now.

Learn to use evidence, even in forum communication.

Please cite excerpts from two of my posts - from which some contradiction in my statements would follow.

After which - I could be given the honorary title of "PURGOMET".

Don't sweat it. Just be quietly proud. with that title..

I am very far from you.

:-))

lasso >>:

Уважаемый, истерика - у Вас.

Её все наблюдают уже на протяжении 300 страниц.

Учитесь использовать доказательную базу, даже в общении на форуме.

Приведите, пожалуйста, выдержки из двух моих постов - из которых бы следовало некое противоречие в моих высказываниях.

После чего - Мне могло бы быть присвоено почетное звание "ПУРГОМЕТ".

Не парьтесь. Просто тихо Гордитесь этим званием.

Мне до Вас очень далеко.

:-))

The proof base has long been given a link to his monitoring. So gulia purrgamet you))))

I'm a long way from you --- and here I completely agree. The unhelpful theoretical optimizers are always far away from the practitioners)).

E_mc2 писал(а) >>

The evidence base was long ago cited with a link to my monitoring. So gulia purgamate you))))

I'm a long way from you --- and here I completely agree. The unhelpful theoretical optimisers are always a long way from the practitioners)).

Don't quibble.

I asked you:

Please cite excerpts from two of my posts - from which some contradiction in my statements would follow.

You can't even handle such simple practical tasks? Out of two hundred and thirty posts to choose two - contradictory?

What kind of practitioner are you?

lasso >>:

Не увиливайте.

Я же просил:

Приведите, пожалуйста, выдержки из двух моих постов - из которых бы следовало некое противоречие в моих высказываниях.

Вы даже с такие простые практические задачи не можете осилить? Какой же Вы практик???

Go to sleep, you're not in a sane state.) I can't make out your bullshit. I read your post diagonally too.)

Why are you pissed off?) Or are you getting greedy for my lucrative trade?) Well, check it out again. I just closed one profitable trade, got 10 pips while you were sneezing on bogs, theorist optimizer )))) I would have missed it ;- It seems to be going up once in 4 hours) but I will let you know tomorrow when you are sleepy))

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=portfolio&xid=7633

Look, it's not bad.)

lasso >>:

Не увиливайте.

Я же просил:

Вы даже такие простые практические задачи не можете осилить? Из двухсот тридцати постов выбрать два - противоречащих?

Какой же Вы практик???

What kind of practitioner are you? --- as much of a theorist as you are)))))
Reason: