Avalanche - page 200

E_mc2 >>:
Да ты вообще полный дибил..
Ты понимаешь своей крайне тупой башкой..ордера придёца открывать по любому разных обьёмов. Потому что на МТ4 при локе будет висеть предыдущий ордер и он будет тянуть в минус. А на МТ5 этот ордер закроеца по стопу.
Значит если в МТ4 у тебя первый ордер 0,1 то второй нада выставлять на 0,3 что б было удвоение. Потому что первый то 0,1 остаёца висеть, и что б его перекыть нада открыца на 0,3. Тогда 0,3-0,1=0,2!! И будет удвоение.
А на МТ5 ты первый закроешь по стопу и октроеся на 0,2.
На самое главное что математически результат один и то же!
На МТ4 после открытия второго ордера имеем,первый открытый на 1 лот в убытке на 40 пипс. И открытый ордер на 3лота. Если цена пойдёт дальше и пройдёт 20 пипс то по первому ордеру убыток будет уже 60 пипс!! То есть 60*1=600 баксов. А по 2 ордеру будет 3*20=600. И ты вышел в б\у на МТ4.
На МТ5 первый ордер будет стоп 1*40=400. А по второму ордеру через 20 пипс будет 2*20=400. И ты точно так же вышел в 0 через 20 пипс.
В МТ5 предыдущий ордер будет закрываца по стопу и нам не будет надобности его перекрывать большим обьёмом и момжем открыть второй ордер на 0,2 и получить тот же самый математический результат для депо.
А в МТ4 из заа того что весит предыдущий ордер придёца открываца на 0,3 что его перекрыть и чистыми иметь теже 0,2 что и на МТ5!
Следовательно придурок из за того что в МТ4 придёца при том же самом математическом результате открываца большими обьёмами то в ДЦ которое не полностью компенсирует маржу мы будем иметь офигительный залог намного больше чем в МТ5.
Об этом я тебе тормозу и говорил что в МТ4 искуственно будет наращиваца маржа!

You have lost. I did not allow you to open orders of DIFFERENT volumes. And now to you - your words:

E_mc2 >>:
You are a total moron...

Foxter >>:
Так стопы все-таки есть?

This happens automatically. In MT5 the number of open orders is artificially limited to one. When you open the second one, the terminal forcibly closes the first one. Even if you have plenty of money to open it, and you want, for example, to collect with the second order a pullback of the price in another direction, and then continue to collect profit from the first open order without closing it. In MT5 this very common trick will not work for you. And neither will many others.

Those who think that MT5 is trying to do something for them are wrong. This also applies to programming, which will cause most indicators to have to be turned into non-trading EAs.

E_mc2 20.04.2010 20:09 You're a total moron... Where do the moderators look!!! at the profanity in the direction of one person Yes, you're a total dib... You are a total moron who censors and asks stupid questions about the distance (all cheats).

JonKatana >>:

Вы проиграли. Открывать ордера РАЗНЫХ объемов я вам не разрешал. А теперь вам - ваши слова:

The volume of lots is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is the point value. But I see you're an idiot and you don't understand that. In real trading you will end up with what I told you, with the same pip value from MT5 to MT4 you will have to open with huge volumes. That's exactly what I told you, you idiot. That with the same result for the deposit in the money on MT4 will have to artificially increase the margin and it will not be enough to open the position and the slip will come earlier than on MT5. So your assertion that MT4 is slower to lose is false.

Maybe you should stop arithmetic?
>> And calling us names and fussing...

Again I ask for clarification:

JonKatana
писал(а)
>>

... I know how the DC works from the inside, not from the client side. There are several legal ways to disrupt or terminate a maximum error-proof EA. Even when the terminal is on a dedicated server and not on a normal computer. And if one pending order does not trigger after several price reversals, it will rapidly wipe out the entire deposit.

How is this achieved?
This is more instructive and closer to the topic of the forum.
Otherwise it's a lie!
;)

E_mc2, you want to tear down a thread - a forum decoration?! Come on, stop swearing.
You see JonKatana is not affected by swearing. And neither do your logical arguments.

If you are an idiot and you don't understand that in MT4 the margin for the same pip will always be higher than in MT5 if the brokerage company does not compensate the margin completely))) And he gives examples with the same volume. (How can he understand that only the pip value is important for the deposit)) If you do not know why the dumbass understands that the depositary is only concerned with the point value, the market price is the same and there is no point value in MT5.

Mathemat 20.04.2010 20:48 E_mc2, you want to tear down the thread - the decoration of the forum! Stop cursing. You see JonKatana is not affected by swearing. He has answered an insult with a moderator and he is a zero (E_mc2), he should be banned for life and now should learn to swear.

The main disadvantage of Avalanche is that it requires sitting at the terminal, i.e. it takes time. I invite those who do not have time, possibility or desire to sit at the terminal to my indicator Rabbit. A couple of weeks ago I came up with a scheme for placing orders for EURUSD, which after two weeks of testing shows very good results. For example, today 7 orders closed with profit and only one with loss. One loss in this scheme is 1.6 times (0.618 / 0.382) the one profit. On the other days the picture is similar. The scheme is in the process of testing, so it is not axiomatic.
The scheme is based on the fact that 80% of the time the market is in flat and that the price does not move continuously in one direction, and constantly rolls back before going further. So 80% of the time you will make money - the scheme uses only inverted Buy Limit and Sell Limit orders.
A strong no-return trend (even within one bar or candlestick) is undesirable for this scheme. But even in such a case the scheme is stable - there is a total loss due to larger size of each loss compared to the profit (we need 1.6 profit orders to cover one loss), but the amount of positive orders is larger than the amount of negative ones. And in other cases (I remind you, 80% of the time) the amount of profitable orders is overwhelming. Moreover, I use a hard Stop Loss and Take Profit and if Trailing Stop can be used, loss-making closes will be very rare. You can combine Trailing Stop with hard stops in case of a terminal stop for any reason.
It would take you 10 to 15 minutes to open orders in the morning, and you can leave them in place until the next morning.

E_mc2 >>:
Этот дибил никак не поймёт что в МТ4 маржа при одинаковой стоимости пипса будет всегда больше чем в МТ5 если ДЦ не компенсирует маржу полностью)))И приводит примеры с одинаковым обьёмом. Откуда ему тупому понимать что для депо имет значение только стоимость пункта)) А вот Маржа в МТ4 будет наращиваца стремительно..и ёё не хватит на открытие позы с одинаковой стоимостью пункта, а в МТ5 хватит.

You dude is a total dio.... you at least tried the mt4 trading method mt5 all ok you (pri......rock)

Reason: