Avalanche - page 196

seregas писал(а) >>
tell me where you can buy the Avalanche trading system.

LOL !!!!
>> I'M OUT !!!!
>> it's on every corner here. ))))
Take it or leave it...
sorry, couldn't help myself :)

seregas писал(а) >>
tell me where you can get the Avalanche trading system.

>>) joke of the day.

Galina >>:

УБОЙНО !!!!
Я В АУТЕ !!!!
да она тут на каждом углу валяется :))))
Бери не хочу, ...
простите, не смогла сдержаться :)

Shall we start selling? )))

JonKatana >>:

... Я знаю, как работает ДЦ "изнутри", а не со стороны клиента. Есть несколько легальных способов нарушить или прекратить работу максимально защищенного от ошибок советника. Даже при нахождении терминала на выделенном сервере, а не на обычном компьютере. А несрабатывание одного отложенного ордера после нескольких разворотов при дальнейшем движении цены стремительно сносит весь депозит.

По "Лавине" торговать можно только вручную, с постоянным контролем. Советник нужен только вспомогательный, в таком виде, как я описал выше - только для расчета начального объема и расстояния между уровнями.

You should have gone out of your way to answer the questions to this statement.

Can you elaborate on that?

Katana, if you have enough "traction", try to calculate the mathematics of the volume of positions, for example by default we work 0.01. And with some mathematics you can enter about.1, then at the opening of the opposite position, partially fix the loss (0.1 lot position), and the opposite will be twice the remaining volume of the first, then the second position again fixes part of the loss, and the third will be twice as big as the second reduced in volume, etc. As a result, we get critically fixed loss, which bol'she cannot fix, here is where we start a hard lock, read classic avalanche, so it came out at least to Breakeven.
The number of reversals can be increased as opposed to the classic variant, and even more so the profit.

Also, think about it, moron. Are you saying that after all the MT4 current losses will be 37200, and MT5 current losses will be 73360? So you think the developers of MT5 will develop a platform that no trader will trade on and they won't be able to sell this platform? That's the end of MT5. No one will trade on it now! The developers screwed this up. Kudos to John Catala for finding that bug in MT5. You're such a laughing stock.) I'm telling you, dummy, the order chart you cited has nothing to do with real trading.) For real orders and the sum of lots in orders will be completely different. And the loss will be the same. So all your calculations are nonsense. Go learn the multiplication table dumbass)).

(Although ... if you think about it, MT5 and the profits should proportionally also grow twice as fast)).

We should urgently inform the developers of MT5 that they have developed a platform that allows losses to grow at half the rate)))

think about it, DTs will use a platform that will bankrupt them (you fool ...) not one of them is not willing to give up the dough for nothing

mig34 >>:

И ещё подумай баран. То есть ты хочеш сказать что на МТ4 после всех переворотов текущий убыток будет 37200, а на МТ5 он будет 73360??То есть по твоим расчётам в МТ5 убыток растёт в два раза быстрее))Ты думаешь разработчики МТ5 разработали платформу на которой ни один трейдер торговать не согласица и они эту платформу никому продать не смогут??Ахахах а разработчики делали несколько лет МТ5 и не подозревая что в ней убыток растёт в два раза быстрей. Всё писец МТ5. Никто теперь на ней торговать не будет! Вот это разработчики провтыкали. Хвала Джону Катале что он нашол такой баг в МТ5. Ну ты и посмешище)) Дибил я ж тебе говорю та схема ордеров что ты привёл не имет ничего общего с реалом)) На реале ордера и сума лотов в ордерах будет совсем другая. А убыток будет одинаковый. Так что все твои расчёты полный бред. Иди учи табличку умножения тупарь))

Хотя ..если подумать то выходит в МТ5 и прибыль пропорционально тоже должна рости в два раза быстрей))

Срочно нада сообщить разработчикам МТ5 что они разработали платформу в которой убыток растёт в два раза быстрей))

Подумайте сами ДЦ будут использовать платформы которые будут их банкротить(вы ду...) не один из них незахочет отдать бабки запросто так

Are you the same as Cathal? I hope you're not trading for real at least if you can't calculate that mathematically a loss on MT4 equals a loss on MT5. I'm not surprised that 95 percent lose...if even people can't figure out the simplest things. It's probably easier for you to talk about a conspiracy of evil DTs than to learn the multiplication table and calculate that there is no difference between MT4 and MT5 as with any other non-trading platform...

You guys are really getting into it :)))
BOO GAH GAH!!!
Aren't you ashamed to make a fool of yourselves?
Somebody wise up, stop it!

Galina, stay out of the way, there's a lot of manly talk going on here :)

Mathemat >>:
Галина, не мешай, тут мущщинские разговоры говорят :)

Yeah I can see that.....
:))))
Reason: