Avalanche - page 342

nikat97 писал(а) >>
The opponents left because they started making real money. And the freeloaders have always crowded around ........ in the hope of getting something. And no one will prove and put the real thing on the forum.

Which category do you belong to?

nikat97 писал(а) >>
The opponents left because they started making real money. And the freeloaders have always crowded around ........ hoping that something would go to them. And no one will prove and post the real thing on the forum.

Are you kidding me? Or do you really believe that someone is really making money on a "hat" strategy?

Even if GOOD doubled the account, even if on real, even if on Avalanche, even if in five days, do YOU believe it ? ??

Where is any proof of that?

Stop being naive......

lasso >>:

Вы стебётесь?? Или правда верите, что кто-то реально зарабатывает на "шляпной" стратегии?

Даже если ХОРОШ удвоил счет, на даже если реале, на даже если по Лавине, за даже если за пять дней, то ВЫ если этому Верите ???

А где этому хоть какое-то подтверждение ???

Перестаньте быть наивным......

Feel free to send all believers here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/124482/page333#326234

It's not doubling there, it's doubling and it's not in a week, it's in 9 hours.

By the way, where is the most in charge of the branch? Where is Katana? Maybe his evil DC bosses fired him for failing the operation?

lasso писал(а) >>

Are you kidding? Or do you really believe that someone really makes money on a "hat" strategy?

Even if GOOD doubled the account, on even if on real, on even if on Avalanche, for even if in five days, do YOU believe it ? ??

Where is any proof of that?

Stop being naive......

Khorosh may have doubled the account, but not on the avalanche, there is an entry strategy on the screenshot it was visible, and that corridor is not constant value, not tied to any place.

All that's left of the avalanche there is a reversal martin and that's a far cry from Katana.

PapaYozh wrote (a) >>

By the way, where's the big man of the branch? Where's Katana? Maybe his evil DC bosses fired him for failing the operation.

Hence the failure - crowds are already at the DC box office like for MM tickets, headed by bad boy Golubkov, he's a partner not a freeloader.

lasso >>:

Вы стебётесь?? Или правда верите, что кто-то реально зарабатывает на "шляпной" стратегии?

Даже если ХОРОШ удвоил счет, на даже если реале, на даже если по Лавине, за даже если за пять дней, то ВЫ если этому Верите ???

А где этому хоть какое-то подтверждение ???

Перестаньте быть наивным......

I make money with this algorithm, I've written before. It works. I'll repeat: - no one will prove and lay out the real stuff. 99% of people here want to climb the tree and not get their asses kicked.

They are not going to cheat you, you are going to fall down on your ass. Katana has put out an algorithm, warned you about risks, explained how you can work and how to manage your money (withdraw your money when you double your deposit).

What more do you want?! You want me to put some money in your account? How about I wipe my ass?

Naive is the one who is afraid to hurt his hands and feet while earning money.

By the way, this algorithm is technically one of the most effective in forex for volatile currency pairs.

Let's not be reflective and finally wait for our opponents to respond..........

OR don't wait for them to be buried by the Avalanche ......

sever30 >>:

Вы к какой категории относитесь?
To the category that earns from forex

nikat97 писал(а) >>

I make money with this algorithm, I've written before. It works.

Where before? When before?

Give me the slightest proof, please ))))

lasso писал(а) >>

Yes, we need to save for posterity all that remains....

Brothers! Coders! Friends! Comrades! Opponents! Spammers! And Just Empathy!

The thread is dying. !!!!!

The opponents have left without standing up to specific questions, and without providing proof of the veracity of their claims.

Their bubble burst......

Perhaps we are wrong....

Maybe someone has also arguments to support the validity of the "LAVINA" algorithm ?????

I will, repeat myself on every page........

I have been using a similar system for about four years. Let its name be avalanche.

1 it is not a system to chop dough as the author wrote in his first posts. This is a way to avoid losses (as the author later claimed).

2 the author himself has not worked on it in real life, in the worst case at the time of his first posts (he has no idea of basic things, real life quickly teaches)

3 when using it I work only with pending orders

4 we should consider the possibility of flat (I anticipate getting upset, so this point is for thinking people. By the way, one person tried to do this in the branch)

5 not every pair is good ( imho)

6 my corridor is not the same as suggested by the author in the first posts

7 close all orders when the loss exceeds the pain threshold (this is individual)

8 you can lock all poins and eliminate them little by little (but you should have some experience, if you don't have it you'd better close all orders, you will recover your losses sooner)

9 proof of work may be only for the account in real invest password, but here I have no idea (and do not pursue the goal to prove something to someone)

10 my trade allows to sustain 9 reversals (for all time, given its distance between orders once got minus equal to 1 / 3 depo)

11 if you want to work calmly, you should have at least one doubling no (otherwise the consequences will be very bad)

12 leave orders on a piece of paper (time, lot number, etc. or better yet a screenshot just in case I had 2, but all recovered)

13 read carefully the terms and conditions that deliver brokerage company

I am not writing this to protect the author, but to protect the very idea called on the branch avalanche. No skem do not want to engage in a discussion, whether it works or not (I do not like to write in forums, let everyone decide for himself) is my vision of the topic who someone else it may be different.

Reason: