Avalanche - page 501

USSR:
I suggest you take away.... :)))

I suggest that he keep the baseness and vulgarity of his fantasies for his own supper, and not to squawk on the forum.

This character with his phrases about "shitty sci-fi", "blue-eyed image" and other PUCKS has long been unpleasant to me.

But sometimes it is nice - he entertains people in humor for twenty-four hours...

That's why I singled him out as a particularly gifted individual - a foul-mouthed bogeyman.

That he spends (probably gratuitously - out of love for people) a lot of time...

Come on - we have a shit democracy, you can say what you want - as long as you do nothing.

lasso:

If anyone can show something like this,

I'd appreciate it.

PS And probably surprised. ))

Why would you want to do that?

Waste of time entertaining yourself with a tester? They've already shown it.

The demo from the real - it is the same difference.

and the real MT4 ME and the real MT4 ECN are one and the same?

We may spend another year "for training" and satisfying the amiable Mishiks.

It is a pity about the time.

And Grun is wrong - there is no time (time) infinitely.

Maybe God has it.

But not us.

lasso:

...which has not been answered satisfactorily by any member of the forum.

You shouldn't be so ... :-)) - I did a decent job there and, IMHO, I thought you managed to surprise me... :-)) "...- But at first glance, a clear exploitation of a pattern."

But why do you need it?

Waste of time on the testor's fun? it's already been shown.

The demo from the real one is also the difference.

and the real MT4 ME and the real MT4 ECN are one and the same?

We may spend another year "for training" and satisfying the amiable Mishiks.

It is a pity about the time.

And Grun is wrong - there is no time (time) infinitely.

Maybe God has it.

But we do not.

lasso is absolutely right, there are few strategies that will make it this far with the same settings, albeit optimised and unchanged, to come out with a profit. If there are any, I think they are worthy of study and, of course, recognition and amazement.

lasso:

If anyone can show something like this,

I'd appreciate it.

Tempted again??? :-)))

yosuf:
lasso is absolutely right, there are few strategies which will come out with a profit so long with the same settings, albeit optimised, but remaining unchanged. If there are any, I think they are worth studying.

Venerable Hodja Yusuf!

If you deign to explore all the internal filters and quirks of MT4 in the hands of multiple DCs - and oh wonder! find a "predictive" algorithm - how long will it be workable?

Knowing the answer, I say - don't look for stationarity in cheating games.

;)

By cheating here we mean learning - nothing more.

Venerable Hoja Yusuf!

If you deign to explore all the internal filters and quirks of MT4 in the hands of multiple DCs - and oh wonder! find a "predictive" algorithm - how long will it be workable?

Knowing the answer, I say - don't look for stationarity in cheating games.

;)

By deception here we mean learning - nothing more.

I've done it, though, with fewer trades, please:ׂ

yosuf:
I did it, though with fewer trades, please:

Thank you.

But the conditions are not met for either trades or FS, and immediately accordingly we get the following:

-- at 50% risk you "earn" 80% on the depo over this period (13 years).

This is even less than the yield on a bank deposit with % capitalisation, and the risks there are not commensurately less.

So sorry - no credit. )

lasso:

Thank you.

But the conditions are not met for either trades or FS, and immediately we get the following accordingly:

-- at 50% risk you "earn" 80% on the deposit over this period (13 years).

It is even less than the yield on a bank deposit with interest capitalisation, and the risks are not commensurately less.

So sorry - no credit. )

Is 5% a month OK?

lasso:

Thank you.

But the conditions are not met for either trades or FS, and immediately accordingly we get the following:

-- at 50% risk you "earn" 80% on the depo for this period (13 years).

This is even less than the profitability of a bank deposit with % capitalisation, and the risks there are incommensurably less.

So sorry - no credit. )

You asked for a fixed lot and I took the minimum lot 0.1. Hence, the specified profit - in points! May I use a bigger lot and show profit?

ׂ

Reason: