there are no good advisers on the site

The more or less normal performance is with martins. I don't know what to do with them, but they are not that good, and I don't know what to do with them, and I don't know what to do with them.

i don't know, maybe right. has anyone here seen an owl with a yield curve going up at a 45 degree angle?

openlive:

has anyone here seen an owl where the yield curve goes up at a 45 degree angle?

you can rotate the screen to get the right degree. )

openlive:

The more or less normal performance is with martins. I don't know what to do with them, but they are not that good, and I don't know what to do with them, and I don't know what to do with them.

i don't know, maybe right. has anyone here seen an owl with a yield curve going up at a 45 degree angle?

It's not easy with the angles.

An advisor is a tool, not a financial angel saviour. It all comes down to one thing - you need to know everything and understand everything, then you will probably profit by knowing how to properly use the tools available

openlive...

has anyone here seen an owl where the yield curve goes up at a 45 degree angle?

... and probably worth $100...

openlive:

I have one. ! Just $1,000, and the grail is yours. And as a bonus - I'll tell you how to change the angle of the curve, by cunningly manipulating the window.

MLR:
I have one. ! Just 1,000 quid - and the grail is yours! And as a bonus, I can show you how to change the angle of the curve, by manipulating the window.
At least show me the picture from the tester (let's have a laugh).

openlive:

The more or less normal indicators are for martins. I don't know what to do with them, but they are not that good, and I don't know what to do with them, and I don't know what to do with them.

i don't know, maybe right. has anyone here ever seen an owl with a yield curve going up at a 45 degree angle?

You have a problem with maths, what is a degree equal to?)

zfs:
You have a problem with maths, you have what degree equals?)
the same as the availability of profitable EAs in the public domain ))

zfs:
zfs:
:)

There are no bad councillors - there are few degrees)
Reason: