Tools to analyze the trades - page 4

Report Generating Scripts

Can someone please point me towards some scripts that generate reports / Statements?

I moved your post to this thread where you can find (i hope) some tools.

Thanks

newdigital:
I moved your post to this thread where you can find (i hope) some tools.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Multiple EAs on a single account

Hi! Thanks for the great INDs.

I am running multiple EAs for multiple currency pairs on a single account.

Pls advise if there is any account analyzer to show each EA performance.

pjo

Most of the scripts and indicators were posted (somewhere in the beginning of the thread).

ReportTSD

newdigital:
Most of the scripts and indicators were posted (somewhere in the beginning of the thread).

Does the report generated by ReprtTSD reflects only the EA which was attached to the currency pair ?

What if different EAs are attached to several different currency pairs ?

All EAs should have different magic number. Because it should be identified like magic number/pair. For example:

- magic number 2001; pair GBPUSD;

- magic number 2001; pair USDCHF

and so on.

And in some cases:

- magic number 2002; pair USDCHF

and so on.

I am trying to use different magic numbers for every single chart. If I am using one magic number for every chart so I asked the coder: in case of Alpha Ea and Electra EA for example (coder must code something to use same magic number for every pair). Besides, in this case i am testing just this one EA in one Metatrader: for example, I am testing Alpha EA using one copy of Metatrader and I am not using this copy to test some other EAs.

There are some other indicators posted here for visualization balance/equity according to magic number as well.

Because just magic number/pair is identifier only otherwise how we can know which one is which one ...

Indy which supports Magic Number

newdigital:
All EAs should have different magic number. Because it should be identified like magic number/pair. For example:

- magic number 2001; pair USDCHF

and so on.

And in some cases:

- magic number 2002; pair USDCHF

and so on.

I am trying to use different magic numbers for every single chart. If I am using one magic number for every chart so I asked the coder: in case of Alpha Ea and Electra EA for example (coder must code something to use same magic number for every pair). Besides, in this case i am testing just this one EA in one Metatrader: for example, I am testing Alpha EA using one copy of Metatrader and I am not using this copy to test some other EAs.

There are some other indicators posted here for visualization balance/equity according to magic number as well.

Because just magic number/pair is identifier only otherwise how we can know which one is which one ...

Thanks Newdigital.

Pls advise which indy(s) support magic number among the analyzing indies..

I am using just 2 only: one script with magic num ber abd one recent tool posted by project1972 (without magic number).

You can place all the attachments from ths thread to Metatrader to see the settings: magic number must be in the settings of script or indicator.

Most of are having this magic number(except some script created by Beluck and posted on the first page and except project1972's tool.

project1972:
Too many people requested one indicator that I was using to show the Account equity, unfortunately, that indicator have some proprietary code and the Author don't want to release it.

To overcome this problem I coded something similar based on the BalEq_v1 public Indy.

The end result is almost the same and without using any proprietary code.

Import the TPL file to your Template folder, and the AccountEquityAnalyzer.mq4 to your Indicators folder

Remember to set the StartingDeposit to the starting amount of your account.

The Indy will also take a screenshot each 60 minutes and store it in your files folder

If you want to automatically upload the screenshot to a web server use the EliteFTP EA

Enjoy

Fantastic Indicator, thanks!

Reason: