Indicators with alerts/signal - page 165

thanks

fxbs:
wpr on rsi scale: 0 to +100

thank you very much mate... may god bless u

???

hi all,

im searching for an indicator, hope anyone can help me with it.

i want to see the quote where the 5sma/close is on the 4H, D1, W1 and MN in my 15 min chart. Hope something like this does exist

thanks

limpopo:
Unbrace, this indicator is dunghill.

this is your opinion. but with combination of another indicators i make min. 15% profit every week. for me this nonlagzigzag is part of my goldmine. without this indi it is like a car without wheels. a plane without foils.

thanks for help.

Please mod. this indicator OsUSD

Could someone please add a invert option

so When putting this on a euro/usd chart

When long the blue histro would be above the zero line

Thank you

2 (two) RSI Crossed with Sound & Box Alert

Happy trading to all.

I am very glad should someone help me to provide 2 RSI Cross with alert as per attached image. Sound alert and box alert should come out after both RSI crossed at all TF. If possible, both RSI are adjustable (5/14, 3/9, etc).

Thanks in advance.

Mat

hiachiever:
Slight error. Now fixed.

Just need to make the Difference number an absolute number.

Cheers,

Hiachiever.

[attach][/attach]

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.

MADistance_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION has a user input to turn on/off the alert when the price reaches the threshold level above or below the moving average.

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.MODIFIED SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

3 bar pullback

Hello,

can anyone add a popup alert for this indicator. It can look good with an alert.

Thanks allot.

subashr:
Hello,

can anyone add a popup alert for this indicator. It can look good with an alert.

Thanks allot.

Thank you fo the indi....i have had read about it long time ago,so thanks that u remind me with it again.

I know it is not " Multi Timeframe Indicators " Thread but may i ask some one to give hand and creat MTF for it too?

Thankx

QQE_Alert_MTF_v2 is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page6

newdigital:
QQE_Alert_MTF_v2 is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178416/page6

Thankx Newdigital

How about MTF of The (3barpullback.mq4)? Do we have it already?

Reason: