Indicators with alerts/signal - page 885

freemanov:
can u add an alert on 0 % cross on this indicator ?

freemanov

That indicator is using "snake" (cenetered TMA) in its calculation. It means that zero line crosses are going to be changed with time. Better not to use it in alerting mode

Colored Hull moving average with alert option when it changes color

Files:

can someone make alert + pop up (and MTF if it possible) for this indicator

Files:

thunderstorms:
can someone make alert + pop up (and MTF if it possible) for this indicator

Thunderstorms, there is a version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page307

Dear mladen and tools, could you please take a look this indicator add an pop up alert.

( page 880 seconds from last)

Thank you in advance.

Hello Mr. Tools, thanks for the answer and the work. I think I have found a workaround (or a near approximation). This Smoothed T/K Ribbon Cross will usually coincide with the Alternate Ichimoku. Granted you have several more "flips" but seems promising. Is it possible to have an alert system (sound, email, notification, etc..) when it flips (crosses)? Thanks again! - Andy

andy570:
Hello Mr. Tools, thanks for the answer and the work. I think I have found a workaround (or a near approximation). This Smoothed T/K Ribbon Cross will usually coincide with the Alternate Ichimoku. Granted you have several more "flips" but seems promising. Is it possible to have an alert system (sound, email, notification, etc..) when it flips (crosses)? Thanks again! - Andy

Hello Andy,

Added the alerts.

dear mladen and mrtools is it possible to add arrows to this indi when the color of the bar changes, arrows to come on the price chart? ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4

ameets1972:
dear mladen and mrtools is it possible to add arrows to this indi when the color of the bar changes, arrows to come on the price chart? ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4

ameets1972

Here you go : ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

mladen:
ameets1972 Here you go : ssl_fast_sbar_alert_mtf_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4

Does it repaint?

Reason: