Indicators with alerts/signal - page 885

alvinkon
alvinkon  
mrtools:
Hello Alvinkon, added the push notification, about extending it into the future not sure about that.

Thanks Mrtools,

How about to current bar? Is it possible?

Thanks again.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
alvinkon:
Thanks Mrtools,

How about to current bar? Is it possible?

Thanks again.

alvinkon

Did you try using it with zone_alert_waitseconds to some very small value (0 for example)?

alvinkon
alvinkon  
mladen:
alvinkon Did you try using it with zone_alert_waitseconds to some very small value (0 for example)?

Dear Mladen,

The push notification is working perfectly..

Sorry about my English, Is it possible have the box to extend to current bar or future bar?

Thank you.

evildext
evildext  

can u add an alert on 0 % cross on this indicator ?

Files:
ssrc.mq4 7 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
freemanov:
can u add an alert on 0 % cross on this indicator ?

freemanov

That indicator is using "snake" (cenetered TMA) in its calculation. It means that zero line crosses are going to be changed with time. Better not to use it in alerting mode

Jasus
Jasus  

Colored Hull moving average with alert option when it changes color

Files:
thunderstorms
thunderstorms  

can someone make alert + pop up (and MTF if it possible) for this indicator

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
thunderstorms:
can someone make alert + pop up (and MTF if it possible) for this indicator

Thunderstorms, there is a version with alerts here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page307

Chin Chee Tong
Chin Chee Tong  

Dear mladen and tools, could you please take a look this indicator add an pop up alert.

( page 880 seconds from last)

Thank you in advance.

andy570
andy570  

Hello Mr. Tools, thanks for the answer and the work. I think I have found a workaround (or a near approximation). This Smoothed T/K Ribbon Cross will usually coincide with the Alternate Ichimoku. Granted you have several more "flips" but seems promising. Is it possible to have an alert system (sound, email, notification, etc..) when it flips (crosses)? Thanks again! - Andy