3_Level_ZZ_Semafor (indicator for MT4) - page 25

Pava:
Is it possible to program 3 level semafor so it will show at which price and possible at which angle the future points 1, 2 & 3 will appear?

hai Pava,

Do you have any indicators that can filter the 3 x semafor indicator besides you already attached in this forum?

Your system has possibility to make it perfect.

thx

perwira:
hai Pava,

Do you have any indicators that can filter the 3 x semafor indicator besides you already attached in this forum?

Your system has possibility to make it perfect.

thx

check this: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9628 remove the space in front of codebase

Pava:
check this: https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9628 remove the space in front of codebase

hi pava

maybe it is russia forum,i can not understand what the pic shows,can you help us to explain it?thank you

yourspace

yourspace:
hi pava

maybe it is russia forum,i can not understand what the pic shows,can you help us to explain it?thank you

yourspace

wait for lower high or higher low...then wait for break of parabolic...place your bet...exit when parabolic is broken....

3 Level ZZ Semafor

Hello ,

I am new to this forum and found it very useful. I am demotrading and will trade real a bit later on...

I found this indicator, and it is working fine, but it would need some adjustment.

I would need a sound alert attached to it when the big yellow 3 appears.

Can anyone program that for me?

Thanks,

Bambura

Files:

Bambura:
Hello ,

I am new to this forum and found it very useful. I am demotrading and will trade real a bit later on...

I found this indicator, and it is working fine, but it would need some adjustment.

I would need a sound alert attached to it when the big yellow 3 appears.

Can anyone program that for me?

Thanks,

Bambura

Hi,

I moved your post to this thread where discussion is going.

Jenks09:
can you pls explain the reasons of using each?

I generally trade of m5/m15.

you use 2 settings? for different timeframes?

also, what is that Dev_Step_1 etc...param?

thanks.

param for dev setup I usually keep to 2 & 5

settings...

The only reason I chose those settings is that normally zigzag settings are defaulted to 12 so if 12 was the base to work from I just thought I would add a fibo sequence to the semafor....3,5,13 (I tried 3,5 & 8 but the 8 was not big enough for the market turns so next in the sequence was 13 and it worked out ok).

3 x 12 = 36

5 x 12 = 60

13x 12 = 156

Now it seems to work out quite nice on all timeframes.

But I suppose if you want to capture a lot more turns then set the first number from 36 to 18 and then add a zigzag with setting 18,5,2 and it will draw on all the turns or if you leave it at 36 then set your zigzag to 36,5,2 and I use rsioma v3 to confirm the turns and weed out false signals.

Below is an example chart showing 3 semafor settings 18,60,156 and the zigzag set to 18,5,2

Xard777

nazzi:
post wave_autotrendlines

Here you are...

prochargedmopar:
yeah,

his version is super sweet...

check this out.

I have been looking at it but nothing really to write home about.

I know TRO can do better

Xard777

Reason: