Indicators with alerts/signal - page 163

fxbs
fxbs  
Cryten:
Fxbs does the ama first signal dot appear and disapear when bar is forming or does it stay regardless?

Thanks again

Cryten

i don't remember ... take a look ...

fxbs
fxbs  

Traders_Dynamic_Index_Visual_Alerts_sound.mq4 -tdi version, seems like sound alerts added to Cja's TDI Visual alerts

just to remind: there is TDI-With_Alerts a.k.a. Traders_Dynamic_Index_TDI_With_Alerts by Hiachiever a.ka. Tim Hyder already been posted in this thread

fxbs
fxbs  
andama:
Who can help me to change this indicator!

I want this indicator change color to alert and signal.

Regards

"Who can help me to change this indicator! I want this indicator change color... "- no problem - changed

fxbs
fxbs  

p.s. you posted picture only - it changed

fxbs
fxbs  
andama:
Now here the Indicator !

Thanks for change my Picture FXBS !!!!

Regards

well, you posted picture and sayed "who can change this "indicator"

so i chaged it...

ok, your jmaslope:

fxbs
fxbs  

people, please, stop putting those .ex4-files!

(p.s. in case you didn't noticed this worning on every other page: .mq4 files, not .ex4!!)

p.s. thank you, Mladen

fxbs
fxbs  

but now ppl woud say - it has arrows, but didn't has allort!

another one has ollort but don't have arovs!

yes, some pple illiterate

fxbs
fxbs  
cipyu:
OK fxbs.. hope u answer me.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

1) Is this is spread alert indi?

2) stoplevel means what?

thanks for this indi.

jessussss

what do you think ? why don't you try and see?

if it will alert you "spread or stoploss changed" - than take a guess - may be it is

2. in case you never noticed - stoplevel, stoploss level - minimal level of stoploss from current price allowed by your broker at the moment

fxbs
fxbs  

btw. you should test any indicator before you use it in the first place

many indis might work, might not, good or bad - you newer know - try and see (test)

fxbs
fxbs  
plasmapants:
I am a complete rookie (basically i dont have a clue) when it comes to programming and need some help with this indy.

Firstly, i want to change the location of the arrow further away from the bar.

Secondly, i want a to add a sound alert when the arrow displays. (a large boing should do).

I dont mind doing the work myself if someone can point me in the right direction, but preference will be given to someone else doing it in return for words of praise and adulation and ten years of no nonsense, no quible, unconditional respect.

here's your Point & Finger

should be ten years and one month - but ok

(i don't know how to code neither but i wont on the list ...first)

you might want to give Primajaya like five years and three month - i just copied from him and Mladen (but Mladen don't need it)

p.s. there was thread with such method (not DIBS ...?) or similar... what was it ?