[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 59

KONDOR: Ув.KONDOR, такой поиск он верный,но столкнулся с проблемой,по заданным условиям цикла

if(MA(5,0)>MA(25,0)) {

for(int i=0;i<1000;i++){

if(MA(5,i)<MA(25,i)) int bar1=i; //first crossing from the zero bar

}

for( i=bar1;i<1000+bar1;i++){

if(MA(5,i)>MA(25,i)) int bar2=i; //second point

}

In the interval of 1000 bars, there are several segments of AB that satisfy the condition. In practice, it turns out that it chooses the minimum not from the last segment (the one nearest to the zero bar), but seems to take the minimum from the first segment (the one nearest to the 1000 bar). I tried to decrease the number of bars from 1000 to the length of the last bar in the chart. As a result the minimum was chosen correctly, but if you can correct the selection of the last bar on its own, and not the way of restriction, as I gave above.

KONDOR:
corrected, see previous page.
Yeah, thanks, I think that's what I had in mind.

Hello programmers! I need your help. I need to modify the indicator to display OHLC for a certain time interval, now it shows OHLC for the previous trading day. It can indicate from which period to which time to calculate OHLC. I will be very grateful!
Files:

Hi, can you please help me fix this EA? This EA currently puts Sell and Selllimit orders.

Bay and Baylimit

Files:

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.

Please write an EA for 2 indicators Pulse Slope, e-Semen Lokals. After the price is crossed by the candle body of the top level indicator e-Semen Lokals, if the Pulse Slope indicator is green with a new candle, open a buy order. When the Pulse Slope indicator changes to red, we close the order. After the price is crossed by the candle body of the lower level of e-Seven Lokals indicator, and if the Puls Slope indicator is red with a new candle, open a sell order. When the Pulse Slope indicator changes colour to green, we close the order. Lot, Take Profit Stop Loss.
Files:

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.

Adding the Pulse Slope indicator
Files:

Good afternoon, need an EA using the following algorithm.

Indicators:

1. MACD: fast EMA -34; slow EMA - 89; MACD SMA - 9.

2. Awesome Oscillator

3. Fractals.

Buy:

1. MACD histogram is above the signal line (location relative to the zero line is not important!)

2. Awesome Oscillator crosses the nought line upwards (first column closes above nought after crossing).

Sell:

1. MACD histogram is below the signal line (location relative to the zero line is not important!)

2. Awesome Oscillator crosses the nought line from above downwards (first column closes below nought after crossing).

Restriction of losses.

Stop Loss is set at the level of the last fractal, located below (if long) or above (if short) the price chart.

Exit from position.

1. Triggering of a Stop Loss order.

2. Appearance of an oppositely directed signal (Awesome Oscillator histogram crossing the zero line in the opposite direction).

Thank you in advance.

Gentlemen programmers! Please help. I am asking to write an EA for a martingale system on one MA.

Input parameters - extern int stoploss = 0;

extern int takeprofit = 0;

extern int MAperiod = 0;

extern int K=0.0; - lot multiplication coefficient after a losing trade.

conditions for opening transactions ----

buy- (Open[2]<MA && Close[2]>MA && Open[1]>MA && Close[1]>MA && Low[1]>MA )

Sell-(Open[2]>MA &&Close[2]<MA && Open[1]<MA && Close[1]<MA && High[1]<MA )

Thank you in advance.

I need an alert showing the currency pair to this indicator. Thank you in advance.
Files:

We need an Expert Advisor. Here is the algorithm.

http://protradingstrategy.ru/strategy.php?article=44

It would be good to take only zero line crossing from Awesome, and not consider the saucer and double top options, or complement the other version of the EA with them.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: