Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1154

mladen:
The one you posted first is using "BBands_Stop_v1" indicator and needs that indicator in order to work. The other is doing all on its own. They are not the same and they can not be the same, but even the first you posted is already mtf
thanks alot dear mladen

MECMAN:
I'm sorry for the confusion i forgot to upload the indicator schaff trend cycle

Multi time frame version of Schaff trend cycle with adjustable signal

Dear MLaden,

Request you to enable Arrow on Level 50 Crossing of Red and / or Green line crossing if possible.

If you can; would be of immense help.

Cheers

Sameer

mladen:

Multi time frame version of Schaff trend cycle with adjustable signal

Thanks a billion bro i really appriciate

sameermehta74:

Dear MLaden,

Request you to enable Arrow on Level 50 Crossing of Red and / or Green line crossing if possible.

If you can; would be of immense help.

Cheers

Sameer

For that better to use some regular rsi

TDI as is is not supposed to show alerts (and arrows) on predefined levels cross - that would make it exactly the same as simple rsi

mladen:

For that better to use some regular rsi

TDI as is is not supposed to show alerts (and arrows) on predefined levels cross - that would make it exactly the same as simple rsi

Thank you for the feedback. I see your point.

Also is it possible to convert Henderson's Filter indicator to nrp? If not is there a specific number of bars that it would change colour or we need to just deal with it the way it is right now?

Cheers

Sameer

hi

dear mladen

can you please add email, sound and popup alert to this indicator please?

Thank you 

Help Pls

These indicators all display one buffers and even after adding buffer explorer it still doesn't display the full buffers. Please can anyone here help me with this. I tried using buffer explorer and have been trying to figure this out over a week. Or simply make the indicators to display them instead of hiding them. I will really appreciate if anyone can help me with this please

sameermehta74:

Thank you for the feedback. I see your point.

Also is it possible to convert Henderson's Filter indicator to nrp? If not is there a specific number of bars that it would change colour or we need to just deal with it the way it is right now?

Cheers

Sameer

It can be made causal (non-repainting) but then it will look differently.

At the lower example the green/orange is the causal mode of calculation.

PS: Henderson's filter is, by definition, a non-causal filter, so this version ads the Causal mode just for the sake of making it "non-repainting" and it is a deviation from the original Henderson's definition and calculation. If someone wants to use the original calculation, causal parameter should be set to false

Fenerbahce1907:

hi

dear mladen

can you please add email, sound and popup alert to this indicator please?

Thank you 

Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178757/page17
Reason: