New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 48

camisa:
Mladen & Mrtools, I'm using RenkoRangebarsv1.2 new format.mq4 but it is too slow...

RenkoLiveChartv3.2 used in metatrader 4 older versions was very fast

is there any way to improve this on new mt4 builds?

camisa

The "geniuses" of metaqotes changed the way how FileFlush() function (the function that writes data to disk) works, and it can cause significant slowdowns. I am not experiencing them (slowdowns) but as far as I see a lot of code that uses FileFlush() will need to be rewritten completely

Right now I really do not have time to rewrite something from the scratch just to find out that metaquotes changed something again and that all should be done again. We need a stable version that we can count on for quite some time before starting any serious coding. Till than, we are forced to simply patch as we can

skn:
Please convert the attached indicator to new Metatrader format. Thanks.

skn

No need to change anything in that indicator. It works perfectly well as is (not even a single warning message while compiling)

mladen:
Here is one indicator for a pleasant weekend : this is a fast version of Spearman stack (it is using dll for calculation). It is new metatrader 4 compatible

Nice Thank you

Dear Mladen,

This indicator works OK in new build if not compiled but I am wanting to get a small change if possible. When indicator paints signal line and arrow on chart, can it be made to have an alert pop up? I also want to use this indicator in an ea but I need to have a flag or some way of the EA knowing when the signal triggers? Is this possible please? Many thanks Maa1

cci_divergence_1.mq4

Files:

Thanks Mladen.

There is no Trix indicator with zero-cross alert available for new Metatrader. Will you give us one?

Regards.

skn:
Thanks Mladen.

There is no Trix indicator with zero-cross alert available for new Metatrader. Will you give us one?

Regards.

Skn, made the Trix indicator with zero cross alert compatible with new mt4.

Files:

maa1:
Dear Mladen,

This indicator works OK in new build if not compiled but I am wanting to get a small change if possible. When indicator paints signal line and arrow on chart, can it be made to have an alert pop up? I also want to use this indicator in an ea but I need to have a flag or some way of the EA knowing when the signal triggers? Is this possible please? Many thanks Maa1

cci_divergence_1.mq4

maa1

Divergence is always drawn on a past bars. Alerting on a past bars would cause a confusion in some cases.

PS: as far as I see it can be compiled with the new metatrader 4 without problems (only 2 warnings, but those warning do not affect the work of the indicator - not all warning are preventing a code from executing )

Hi Mladen, thank you for your reply, is it possible to make an alert when the indicator paints, from my tests it is painting the line and arrow when the divergence is identified at candle close. Sometimes I have not got the chart open and miss the signal so it would be great to have an alert pop up when this happens, is this possible please? Thank you Maa1

Please convert this one.

Files:

fibonacci_fan_nmc.mq4

ZANKY:
Please convert this one.

Zanky converted it.

Files:
Reason: