IF PLOT1 CROSSES ABOVE PLOT2 OR PLOT1 CROSSES BELOW PLOT2

OR PLOT1 CROSSES ABOVE PLOT3 OR PLOT1 CROSSES BELOW PLOT3

OR PLOT1 CROSSES ABOVE PLOT4 OR PLOT1 CROSSES BELOW PLOT4

OR PLOT2 CROSSES ABOVE PLOT3 OR PLOT2 CROSSES BELOW PLOT3

OR PLOT2 CROSSES ABOVE PLOT4 OR PLOT2 CROSSES BELOW PLOT4

OR PLOT3 CROSSES ABOVE PLOT4 OR PLOT3 CROSSES BELOW PLOT4

THEN ALERT;

END; 

Hi Mrtools and Mladen, sorry for bother you...  some news for me?

I would like to ask you please, if you can send me the link where to download the "averages candle indicator with alerts when change color".

Thanks in advance, have a nice day

Roe

Ciao garago

ti ringrazio per il tuo interessamento. Purtroppo l'indicatore non mi avvisa correttamente quando viene violato il supporto/resistenza.

Nella versione che ho postato in origine, avvisava solo quando la violazione viene confermata (una o più barre dopo la violazione stessa) ma non in barra corrente.

Nella versione modificata invece non avvisa nemmeno più a rottura confermata e non riesco a capire il motivo..

Riguardo invece al messaggio che hai tentato di scrivermi non saprei onestamente perchè hai ricevuto il messaggio di errore.

In ogni caso, colgo l'occasione per ringraziare te e gli altri programmatori per il supporto valido che ci fornite sempre! Siete grandi!

Un caro saluto,

Barons1

Hi mladen,

I hope you are well and everything is fine. Do you remember that you did for me a Macdtextalert for mt4?

Where the value of the macd was printed on the main chart. That indi is very useful for me.

Would you do the same with the cci histogram for me . I need a cci histo alert and the value has to be printed on top on the main chart.

I attach the indicator for you. If you have another Indicator, thats better for this, you can try this first. Thank you so much.

Files:

Hi this indicator can be useful, alerts time and pips in the trend movement and mtf, I hope a good use for everyone, Thanks
Files:

Hello wonderful  coders  in the house. Please help me to make or allow these indicators to be enabled to refresh  on their  own. I am very much aware that Mladen nave always said that , SHI silver trend indicators are bad repainter, and they recalculates . And i agree with that. But they help me one way or the other in my trading . BUT THE ARROWS AND DOTS DO NOT INDICATE AS AT WHEN DUE, until i refresh or open them up in indicators list. PLEASE HELP ME TO PROFFER A SOLUTION TO IT, FOR THEM TO REFRESH WITHOUT BEING AIDED . Thanks for your anticipated response . 

henrykfx:
Hello wonderful  coders  in the house. Please help me to make or allow these indicators to be enabled to refresh  on their  own. I am very much aware that Mladen nave always said that , SHI silver trend indicators are bad repainter, and they recalculates . And i agree with that. But they help me one way or the other in my trading . BUT THE ARROWS AND DOTS DO NOT INDICATE AS AT WHEN DUE, until i refresh or open them up in indicators list. PLEASE HELP ME TO PROFFER A SOLUTION TO IT, FOR THEM TO REFRESH WITHOUT BEING AIDED . Thanks for your anticipated response . 

To operate AutoRefresh timer, activate: DLL imports

Files:

Paco05:

Thanks  very much , will try it out. I hope  the signals  will begin to refresh on their own but not the chart  alone  I will  give you feedback . Thanks .

Paco05:

What you gave refreshes the chart but mot they indicators .SO IT DOESN'T  WORK .CAN SOMEONE HELP TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM  SO THAT THE SIGNALS COULD  UPDATE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.    POST NO https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page1045  THANKS 

Hi Mrtools and Mladen

would you please check this indicator

it is very grateful to add buy and sell arrow with prop up alert

thank you

Files:
Reason: