hello.ea trades by indicator alert/signal

hello.i have some indicators and i would like to know if i can use them for ea to make the trades using signals from this indicators.sell or buy when the color of indicator change!thank you so much and sorry if is another similar post!
Files:

what is  the work of indicator 

You have source code for the indicators, and if you can define trading strategy based on those indicators, then all you need is a developer.

Drazen Penic:
You have source code for the indicators, and if you can define trading strategy based on those indicators, then all you need is a done of the indicators have alert so when indicator say buy .the ea should place a buy order and for sell the same ...the others indicators don`t  have alerts but the color of line is changing when the trend change so when buy is green when sell is red so ea should make orders when the color change.stoploss 200 take profit 100 trailing stop 50.no close orders by strategy

the indicators have alert so when indicator say buy .the ea should place a buy order and for sell the same ...the others indicators don`t  have alerts but the color of line is changing when the trend change so when buy is green when sell is red so ea should make orders when the color change.stoploss 200 take profit 100 trailing stop 50.no close orders by strategy  

sorry 

i almost forgot ...to place orders all indicators need to confirm the same position if not no orders.it is posibile ?  i know nobody like ea builders but i don`t know programing...yet!  anybody with sugestions?

It is possible. 

You can find developer in the Freelance section of this site.

Freelance service at MQL5.com
Freelance service at MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

Drazen Penic:

It is possible. 

You can find developer in the Freelance section of this site.

thank you.you are one of them,right?
Reason: