Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1568

Pacois005
Pacois005  
Barry:

honest_knave

thank you very much for the help!
I ask you one final courtesy. I noticed that the signal is given to me only if at the time of transition from the 0 the indicator performs an intersection. In the sense that in the case of a bullish signal, the line crosses the 0 entering into positive zone but before the indicator was negative (red line above the blue). The same for bearish signals. I would like all the signals that travel beyond the area 0 regardless of whether there has been a crossing (defined between the lines). If there is a violation of 0 bullish area, it should also be good if it was positive below 0. These signals does not warn them . I hope I explained well ..;-) Could you please tell me how I can make this change to the indicator?

Barry
Barry  

Hey Pacois005

thank you very much! It works perfectly!

Grazie ancora!

Barry (Barons1)

jmmn14
jmmn14  
Pacois005:

Do you know why I can not download this indicator correctly? I mean that it only works if I leave the current time frame. If I choose another one, it does not work. Why?

Thanks in advance!

Pacois005
Pacois005  
jmmn14:

Do you know why I can not download this indicator correctly? I mean that it only works if I leave the current time frame. If I choose another one, it does not work. Why?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I'm sorry too mtf does not work, I could not understand why.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

You mean: FX_Sniperxs_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger_simple_8_lines_w_alerts_e_mtf_nmc-2-2-1 indicator from this post does not work in MTF mode?

I think - it may be for Freelance service to find the coder to fix it.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

AtrTrend - mtf & alerts indicator for MT5 is on this post. Here is the Atr trend for now. Added alerts to it too. Kept the look exactly the same as the mt4 version.

AtrTrend - mtf & alerts bars indicator is on this post.

AtrTrend - mtf & alerts indicator for MT5 fixed version and AtrTrend - mtf & alerts bars indicator for MT5 fixed version are on this post.

Requests & Ideas
Requests & Ideas
  • www.mql5.com
Hello , this EA is shwoing great result but i am sure that it needs some tuching tunning ( i guess playing around with its codes or adding others...
luvtrading
luvtrading  

Hello I am seeking a programmer to assist me in converting a few mq4 files to mq5 please. I am transitioning over to MT5 and would like to continue using my fav indicators.

I am willing to make a contribution for the effort if required.

Please advise.

Thanks

pardalix
pardalix  
luvtrading:

Hello I am seeking a programmer to assist me in converting a few mq4 files to mq5 please. I am transitioning over to MT5 and would like to continue using my fav indicators.

I am willing to make a contribution for the effort if required.

Please advise.

Thanks

Also looking for some advice!
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

---------

And Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.
luvtrading
luvtrading  
Sergey Golubev:

Programmers (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

---------

And Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Thank you Sergey