Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1570

Dear mladen,

is this indicator repaint ? .... add an alert please ...

thanks 
Files:

1225113:

Dear mladen,

is this indicator repaint ? .... add an alert please ...

thanks 

Renamed solar wind

Repaints. Forget about it

Mladen Rakic:

Renamed solar wind

Repaints. Forget about it

Thanks for your attention... again and again Solar Wind? ... great Solar Wind,,!!!  please tell me where I get the Original Solar Wind add an Arrow and Alert ?

Thanks

Dear mladen, Please make sure to see the appearance on M1 and plus alert every PA pass in SD1, SD2 and SD3

Thanks

Dear Mladen .

Thanks.

Just to remind:

Programmers/coders (any programmers) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

---------

And Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Hi does anyone here have the level 123 indicator with alert input kindly please share.Thanks

Good evening at all.

I kindly ask for help to make a small change to this indicator. Unfortunately I'm not a programmer and I can not apply it alone.

The indicator in question draws "boxes" as they combine the candles. The more the box grows the more the volume increases.

The change in question is simply an audible alarm when a given volume number is reached. I should have the ability to vary this number so that I can adapt it to the different pairs.

I also attached an image I think can help.

Can you please apply this change or explain how to do it?

This change for me is extremely important!

Thanks in advance!

Barry

Files:

HARMOZZ:

Hi does anyone here have the level 123 indicator with alert input kindly please share.Thanks

You means this?

I need someone to help me to modify the attached indicator The indicator is an alert for the Bollinger Bands whether it is a breach or a close out I just need to alert when its touch it only. The alarm in the indicator is inaccurate
Reason: