Refresh the chart (Switch TF like..)/Re-Init the indicator - inside MT4's StrategyTester, is is possible?!

Hii,

so as the topic says..,

i have a question,

here is the thing:

i have some indicators that will show different results when i leave them on the chart for a while,

but when i'll switch the TimeFrame to lets say H1 and back to M30, the indicators will show different results then when i left them without switching TimeFrames,

so.., my idea is when the market is closed i want to open the StrategyTester and visaly backtest those indicators in VisualMode on,

i noticed that when i press CTRL+i, then the indicators list opens and then i'll select 1 of those indicators and just go to inputs of the indicator and without changing anything just pressing OK while in the VisualMode in the StrategyTester it gives me the same result as if i changed the TimeFrame back and forth just like i do in realtime when the market is open,

so my question is:

is there a way to make the indicator refresh it self while in the StrategyTester with VisualMode=On,

i want it to refresh it self each new candle that opens, would that be possible to do somehow?,

Or even just reloading the Template ..?

thank you i hope some solutions will come this way :)

ArikKarish: switch the TimeFrame to lets say H1 and back to M30, the indicators will show different results then when i left them without switching TimeFrames,

Then they are broken. Don't try to kludge something, fix your broken indicators. Most likely it is static variable(s) (holding previous bar's value) and you process bar zero multiple times breaking the precondition.

whroeder1:

Then they are broken. Don't try to kludge something, fix your broken indicators. Most likely it is a static variable (holding previous bar's value) and you process bar zero multiple times breaking the precondition.

when i use AutoTimeframe refresher indicater with them in real time when trading i am profitable though i want to do it while backtesting manually using visualmode...

ArikKarish: when i use AutoTimeframe refresher indicater with them in real time when trading i am profitable though i want to do it while backtesting manually using visualmode...

As @whroeder1 has stated - the indicators in question are "faulty" and have bugs (or they repaint) and need to be fixed. Trying to "refresh" them is not the correct way to resolve the problem. The correct way is to fix the bugs in their code so that they properly update on their own without needing to be refreshed manually.

If you have the code, present it if you want us to help fix them.

If you don't have the code (or you don't want to show it), then contact the authors of the Indicators and have them fix it for you.

Reason: