Fractals - page 11

Thanks for sharing fxbs and prasxz !!!

Cheers

Ethan

Fractals_Adjustable_Lookback.mq4 (smjones)

FractalLookback = 3; //non repainting =3; repainting (mt4std) =2;

hi, i tried to find a fractal indicator with alarm but i ended here where i found the indi on the 1st post of this thread. it is a very nice indi actually so could any indi master here put alarm to the indi so that i can use only that indi as alarm? if anyone would do that, i would like to say thank you in advance...

Fractals with pop up

Is thier a non repaint fractal indicator that has a popup alert someway

or could one be added

thank you

fxbs:
Fractals_Adjustable_Lookback.mq4 (smjones) FractalLookback = 3; //non repainting =3; repainting (mt4std) =2;

camisa:
does this indicator repaints beyond current bar close (like all fractals)?

can anyone answer me? (indicator is fractalchannelh.mq4 on post #100)

I may be anyone but I do not know sorry ...

Attach it to GBPJPY M1 for few munites to see.

newdigital:
I may be anyone but I do not know sorry ... Attach it to GBPJPY M1 for few munites to see.

I think you could not repaint; I think it has a problem with redrawing... sometime a signal is formed but when bar closes the indicator does't erase that signal; even clicking on the indicator to refresh doesn't update; it's necessary to close MT4 and open it again to refresh...

can someone or the author solve this refreshing problem???

Fractal

Looking around to see if there might be an alert for the fractal indicator-thanks

Last wave up/down fractal s/r

I am looking for an indicator that will draw horizontal s/r lines based on fractals.

The indicator should have a setting which allows me to define the wave i am looking at.

It should also allow me to select wether i want the support levels to appear or the resistance levels.

If it can have a mtf settings so that i can see 4hr or 1 hr levels on different timeframes it would be a bonus.

I have attached a chart so you can have a visualisation as to its usage. The basic principle is that all the topside failures in the last wave down represent resistance and all bottom side failures in the last wave up are support.

I've been drawing these manually for too long!!!

Files:
fractal_sr.gif  47 kb

Fractal on a custom number of candle

HELLO FRDS

FRACTAL QUESTION

HOW TO CUSTOMISE THE NUMBER OF CANDLE ON WITCH THE FRACTAL ARE CALCULATED

EXAMPLE I WANT FRACTAL ON 20 CANDLE ... NOT 5

TKS TO HELP

PLS NEED LOCATION OF CODE AND HOW TO MODIFY IT

TKS VM

LERECIDIVISTE

Reason: