Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1561

mntiwana
mntiwana  
Antonio:
Ренко диаграммы, я думаю, с ним есть проблемы с настройками кирпича не мог смотреть , спасибо!!! Не могу отправлять личные сообщения членам форума, 403

запрещен
недостаточно прав для просмотра страницы, что эта ошибка выскакивает. также не оставляйте сообщения поддержки
ex4 files cannot be checked/examined

=======

ex4 файлы не могут быть проверены / изучены
amansonewane
amansonewane  

DSS arrow FX momentum strategy is a part of the MT4 trading system that is based on two indicators DSS arrow and slope indicator. This strategy is good also if applied with renko chart ( box size 5 pips or higher).

You can download the indicator file from here: http://atozforex.com/indicators/dss-arrow-fx-momentum-strategy/

MrBlackJack21
MrBlackJack21  
Thanks for the indicator. I'm not sure renko is for me but it is interesting
Sanz50
Sanz50  
Hello mladen and coders, i need an indicator that show me with arrows  when candle on keltner channel is not touching uper band or lower band. I attach the image and setup of keltner. I need buffer for the arrows. Thanks soo much.
Files:
13.png 10 kb
15.png 11 kb
14.png 28 kb
mr.Antonio
mr.Antonio  
Hello , could you tell about this indicator , is there a newer version and redraws if he , for earlier thanks..)
Files:
Paco05
Paco05  
Files:
pipmagnet
pipmagnet  
mntiwana - maybe you can help - the search function here is often quirky making it hard to find things that I know are here somewhere - hope that improves at our new home. I am looking for an rsi indicator that has alerts and arrows after price crosses a pre determined level - I'm sure I've seen one here but can't find it.

Thanks in advance for you help.
Barry
Barry  
Hello Mladen, Paco05

I am continuing my work on volatility but I would kindly need an audio signal as described in the picture I attached. Can you help me?

I thank you in advance.

Barons1

fxprincess
fxprincess  
mladen:
Can not change ex4 file

sorry , really meant to ask if you/anyone has a similar reversal indicator to share (like the yellow reversal dot attached below) but one that does not repaint and with a push notification?

thanks a mil 

Files:
cristinaf1974
cristinaf1974  

Can somebody convert to mt5 this indicator.  It's a great indicator. Thanks.

Sorry if my post is in the wrong place.

Files: