Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1564

Barons1:
Mladen, Paco05

You could kindly change the signal of this indicator in the current bar?

Thanks in advance!!!

Barons1
Ciao

arthur300:
Please can anyone help me confirm if this indicator repaints or not. Thanks
Please can I get a reply on that message. 

arthur300:
Please can I get a reply on that message. 
no.......

Pava:
no.......
Hey buddy. Are you a coder or a trader or both?

Hi , mladen sir  good /morning /evening

sir  one  addition to this given below mql4 indicator  sir i want to addition in this mql4 is that   todays  customized time Box for braekout it show till to tomorrow   our suitable time if any i show in image given below...box will be appear next day also continue from  previous day box

sir please add means extend box till tomorrow  , thankyou sir

Files:

Hello Mladen or anyone who can assist, do you have a CCI indicator that does not repaint to share?

Thanks a mil 

mony:
Hi , mladen sir  good /morning /evening

sir  one  addition to this given below mql4 indicator  sir i want to addition in this mql4 is that   todays  customized time Box for braekout it show till to tomorrow   our suitable time if any i show in image given below...box will be appear next day also continue from  previous day box

sir please add means extend box till tomorrow  , thankyou sir

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Hi for All ,

dear mladen sir and  dear mntiwana 

please any one help me it is possible or Not hope positive replies thanks for all it is very pleaseure for me

sir ithink it is possible that todays custmized timed box (breakout bot) will be show continue tomorrow like ie.   tomorrows continue day after tomorrow like this

thankyou

Question please.

Is there an indicator MACD with zones colour on screen?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Mr. Mladen

would you please add sell and buy buffer arrow for this indicator when close the bar

but I have no mq4 file.. is it possible to do

thank you 

rathhiru:

Mr. Mladen

would you please add sell and buy buffer arrow for this indicator when close the bar

but I have no mq4 file.. is it possible to do

thank you 

Not possible
Reason: