Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1565

Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

I would like to ask you please, if you can send me the link where to download the "averages candle indicator with alerts when change color".

Thanks in advance, have a nice day

Roe

mladen:

Hi Mladen. My request got buried haha.  I gave you this indicator to code for me a year or 2 ago asking you to show me the average true range of a defined period of candles and the range of the current candle and I asked you to add the ratio of current range/ATR.

May you please change this so that instead of the current candle range, the previous candle range is shown and the information that the indicator provides is based on the weekly chart so that on every chart regardless of the timeframe I am able to see: the ATR of the weekly chart over a period of time that I can select, the range of the previous week candle(right before the current candle) and finally the ratio of Previous week candle range/ATR of weekly chart.

I hope this is clear. I have the indicators that you worked on. 1 of them is an ex4 file that you made and the other is a mq4 file. Thanks in advance so much Mladen

mony:

Hi for All ,

dear mladen sir and  dear mntiwana 

please any one help me it is possible or Not hope positive replies thanks for all it is very pleaseure for me

sir ithink it is possible that todays custmized timed box (breakout bot) will be show continue tomorrow like ie.   tomorrows continue day after tomorrow like this

thankyou

Guys Mladen new site.

https://www.forex-station.com 

Hi Mrtools and Mladen

would you please check this indicator

it is very grateful to add buy and sell arrow with prop up alert

thank you 

Files:

mladen:
Not possible

thank you for reply

garago:
Ciao
Thanks garago but the indicator not work correctly..

Barons1:
Thanks garago but the indicator not work correctly..

Why?

I have insert this check.

if ( whichBar < 2 )
      {
         if (BuyArrow[whichBar]  != EMPTY_VALUE) doAlert(time1,mess1,Time[whichBar]," current signal is BUY signal");
         if (SellArrow[whichBar] != EMPTY_VALUE) doAlert(time1,mess1,Time[whichBar]," current signal is SELL signal");
      }        

Now the alert there is only for signal on candle n°1.
What do you need?

(Ho provato a mandarti un msg privato ma mi da sempre Err 403. Bho, non capisco / I tried to send a private msg but I always Err 403. I do not understand)

Hi everybody ,

Any one have.  Narrow Range 7 ( NR7 ) 

Mt4 indicator updated version /newest version

Please share .. . thanks in advance....

Hi. Please add arrows on the chart match the four colors of the indicator

Hi Mladen

Could you add sound alert to this CCI indicator?
Also it created false arrows when no needed.

Thanks in advance,
Files:
CCIarrow.mq4  4 kb
Reason: