Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1045

Hi Mladen. Do you know anyone that can add a small alert to the 3 bar swing indicator?Thank you so much

Files:

sharingan9:
Hi Mladen. Do you know anyone that can add a small alert to the 3 bar swing indicator?Thank you so much

sharingan9

Did you check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173163/page21 ?

Hey mladen. Thanks for your help. I found the attached indicator with alerts but it alerts every time the price moves. So if an arrow appears it just keeps on ringing. Anyway to modify it so that it only rings once per arrow?

Files:

Hi Guys,

I just found this indi on a website and I haven't had time to play with it yet. However, I noticed it only has a sound and email alert coded within it. Could you please take a look at it and add a pop up window to alert when the arrows show up on the chart and also, please put in which pair it is and whether it's a buy or sell signal. Thank you so much for your time.

Genesisman

ema-58-crossover-alert.mq4

Advisor why it does not work for me in the tester did not have transactionsbands_breakout.mq4bands_breakout.mq4

Files:

hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys add alert to this indi when arrow appears. thank you very much

3_bar_swing_v2_2.mq4

Files:

Hello Mr.Tools

you could kindly convert this indicator in histogram?

thanks in advance.

greetings

Barons1

slope_direction_line.mq4

Files:

Alibydubby:
Advisor why it does not work for me in the tester did not have transactionsbands_breakout.mq4bands_breakout.mq4

Alibydubby, are you getting any errors in your terminal/journal while back testing?

johnjacob:
hello mladen and mrtools,

could you guys add alert to this indi when arrow appears. thank you very much

3_bar_swing_v2_2.mq4

Johnjacob, it looks to me that the arrows will repaint in that indicator.

Barons1:
Hello Mr.Tools

you could kindly convert this indicator in histogram?

thanks in advance.

greetings

Barons1

slope_direction_line.mq4

Hello Baron1, Slope Direction Line is really a Hull Moving average, there is a Hull Moving average histogram here: Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Hull moving average histogram.mq4

Reason: