Indicators with alerts/signal - page 780

niftybeginner
niftybeginner  

Hi mladen,

I found the .MQ4 file. Could you please give me the formula. Sorry to disturb you

Files:
ameet72
ameet72  

mladen alerts on this indi are not coming.. could you plz check gann_bars_amp_alerts_nmc1.mq4 ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mladen alerts on this indi are not coming.. could you plz check gann_bars_amp_alerts_nmc1.mq4 ?

ameets1972

It is corrected now and it works OK (tested it ) : gann_bars_amp_alerts_nmc1_1.mq4

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen tried the new one also.... still the alerts are not pooping up gann_bars_amp_alerts_nmc1_1.mq4 please check dear

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen though the alert is not pooping still made small profit on crude...thanks for your indi. alert would give more confidence to me as need not be in front of the system all the time

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mladen though the alert is not pooping still made small profit on crude...thanks for your indi. alert would give more confidence to me as need not be in front of the system all the time

ameets1972

If you set the alertsOn to true then it does what is displayed on the example picture. All is OK with that indicator (the example was alerted by the indicator from the post I attached - used directly that one not the one that I had before on my PC)

Files:
gann.gif 69 kb
ameet72
ameet72  

mladen i have set the alerts

alertson true

alertsoncurrent false

alertsMessage true

alertssound true

alertsemail false

alertsNotification true

is this ok.... still no alert is popping up.

ameet72
ameet72  

mladen - sorry extremely sorry. now it has started.. after installing i shut the MT4 and restarted. now it is working fine .... thanks a ton and extremely sorry once again

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ameets1972:
mladen - sorry extremely sorry. now it has started.. after installing i shut the MT4 and restarted. now it is working fine .... thanks a ton and extremely sorry once again

Good that you solved it

Happy trading

niftybeginner
niftybeginner  

Hi mladen

can you reply to my post please..