Looking for ERGODIC indicator, please help - page 4

Blau egodic TSI metatrader 5 version ...

You are right : there seems to be a serious lack of metatrader 5 indicators with alerts (it seems that people haven't mastered metatrader 5 ways of doing it yet). So here is a metatrader 5 version of William Blau's ergodic true strength index with alerts on zero line cross and / or on signal line cross (you can have both, or either of two)

skn:
Thanks for the very useful indicators. Mladen.

Please consider MT5 version of Blau- Ergodic TSI with Alerts.

Regards
Files:

Thanks

Thanks Mladen, you are always helpful.

Regards

All TF Blau-Eco and Blau-Ergodic TSI

zhaozilong:
Hello mladen,

many thanks for your work. maybe i am too greedy if it possible to have Multipairs and Multi timeframe for all blau's indicators?

just asking.

best regards.

-zhao

All TF Blau-Eco and Blau-Ergodic TSI (if possible with alerts) will be very helpful to traders.

Ergodic TSI 2 on Chart widow

Can we place the Ergodic TSI 2 indicator in Chart window?

Balu tsi 2 ...

skn

I see what is your idea, but they are too different in values and I would need to use some approximation to place it n chart which would then distort the slope (and signals ultimately) f it (which I think are the most useful part of it). Also, it seems that in this migration the post with it was lost (at leas I can not find it here), so here it is again

regards

Mladen

skn:
Can we place the Ergodic TSI 2 indicator in Chart window?

Thanks

I understand, placed it just below chart window (First indicator window).

Regards

IDWma?

Hello Mladen,

is it possible to apply IDWma to William Blau's indicators too?

Thank you and best regards.

-zhao

CI - Hamzei Analytics Improvement on Ergodic

Hello,

is there an implementation of CI for MT4?

details are here: http://www.hamzeianalytics.com/docs/CI_DCI_TSW.pdf

best regards.

-zhao

As far as I see Fari Hamzei did not publish the formula, so I doubt that there is a metatrader 4 version of it ...

zhaozilong:
Hello,

is there an implementation of CI for MT4?

details are here: http://www.hamzeianalytics.com/docs/CI_DCI_TSW.pdf

best regards.

-zhao

MLADEN I AM GLAD we have god among men

mladen:
As far as I see Fari Hamzei did not publish the formula, so I doubt that there is a metatrader 4 version of it ...

your contribution on the globe is worth more than ....................... (any can fill the gap..... for me i put live) thannks so much .... may i suggest that we torture data on fari tool perhaps it will confess........

Reason: