Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1336

mladen:

kramachandran59

You can use fractals - adjustable period - that is already with alerts : fractals_-_adjustable_period_amp_alerts.mq4

Set the period to 3 and it will have same results

Thanks a lot for guiding me to the indicator that suits my needs. Your help is always appreciated.

Regards

EDITED : Hi Mladen and mrtools,

I am back to report that the fractal adjustable indicator with alert that you guided me to is not the same as the 3 bar fractal. The difference being that when the 3 bar fractal indicator I use indicates the swing point only if the 3rd bar of the swing ( the right side bar of the 3 bar formation ) closes above or below the swing bar that is the middle bar.

The indicator that you guided me to just marks and alerts all swing points but does not take into consideration the close of the 3 bar, which is not what I desire..

In view of this, I would appreciate if you could please add a popup and sound alert to the 3 bar fractal indicator that I have posted earlier. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Stochastic tape 2.01 from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page393 now compatible with new mt4 builds.

Hi Mladen or Mrtools!

Is there any chance of creating the indicator with arrow (push)alerts that would follow two conditions: 1. Derivative oscillator has crossed up or down 0 line

2. And MACD lines have crossed lines at a same time -

as on picture below!

That would be a Magic Indicator!!!

Files:
image_199565.png  276 kb

Pava:
You have to find the original file for Hitman.ex4...the name is JasonBourne.mq4...no one will work to modify Hitman.ex4...

what did you mean JasonBourne

can you help me please

thank you so much

Fantastico:
Hi Mladen or Mrtools!

Is there any chance of creating the indicator with arrow (push)alerts that would follow two conditions: 1. Derivative oscillator has crossed up or down 0 line

2. And MACD lines have crossed lines at a same time -

as on picture below!

That would be a Magic Indicator!!!

Fantastico

It can be done but as I see you omitted a couple of simultaneous crosses. Why?

mladen:

Fantastico

It can be done but as I see you omitted a couple of simultaneous crosses. Why?

There are 4 clear signals on the photo.

According to a large internet group of BO traders it`s supposed to be one of the most reliable strategies out there for BO but for 1 min expiry it`s humanly very easy to miss a signal because of the speed of the signal, so it would be very kind if you could create this indicator with alerts so maybe one can connect itwith EA or automated signal! Both conditions (Deriv. osc and MACD cross) have to be met exactly at the same time, simultaneously. Well appreciated!

Fantastico:
There are 4 clear signals on the photo.

Yes, and there is one clear signal between the last two signals too (the small breaks bellow zero that happened at the same time for the two indicators)

Why is it omitted?

Can't speak for someone else...but personally...I omit signals that I don't like in hope to get Rich Fast...

mladen:

Yes, and there is one clear signal between the last two signals too (the small breaks bellow zero that happened at the same time for the two indicators)

Why is it omitted?

Sorry about that, you are right !!!

Reason: