Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 411

Thank you this indicator is high powered

This indicator is best used for trend trading mid to long term 1 hour time frames should have 4 hour spikes etc. 4hour should have daily or weekly and so on it can be used on lower time frames but you will get more repaints and it is less effective. Mladen thank you sir you have been a huge factor to my trading strategy which is quite simple but very effective.

MTF Version of SIDUS indicator ?

Hi,

Mladen or Mr Tools,can you make MTF version of this indicator Sidus ?

sidus_alerts.mq4

Thank you

Manu

Files:
sidus.png  149 kb

How quickly!

Thank you,

Dear Coders

The indicator is from MQL4 Code Base : Fibo Moving Average - MQL4 Code Base

I will appreciate if someone add 'MTF' option in it also Blue line of the indicator is bit 'nervous' so is it possible to make it 'smoother' one

Files:

i_Sadukey V.2 MTF

Hello,Mladen can you convert both indicator call i_Sadukey into Multi Timeframe Indicator. Thanks

James,

Thanks For The Fast Reply Mr.Tools and Modification

Mr. Tools,

Thanks for your time and affort. The indicator works great. One day I will help people like you. Big Thanks

James,

Dear Mladen,

Add please a choice multiple time frame in the given indicator.

Thanks! Bless you the Lord.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Guest21, Made a mtf Kijun-Sen.

Dear mrtools,

Thanks for the performed work. I really very much appreciate it.

But there is one small problem with the indicator when we choose Multi Time frame and we change indicator parameters for others they for some reason don't work, only the standard.

Please correct it.

Dear mrtools,

Could you code this indicator to MTF and add arrows when the price closes outside the bands

nonlag_envelope.mq4

Thanks in advance

Files:

guest21:
Dear mrtools,

Thanks for the performed work. I really very much appreciate it.

But there is one small problem with the indicator when we choose Multi Time frame and we change indicator parameters for others they for some reason don't work, only the standard.

Please correct it.

Yeah forgot to add the parameters to the multi timeframe , posted a corrected version at the original post.

Reason: